Bellazon

Monika Krol
Thumbnail

legibson

Something about Monika.

I was lucky, got to know somebody that is close and very special to her and he told me some things about her that made me very happy because it was a confirmation of the impression I had of her through her pictures.

He told me that Monika is a wonderful human being, a real woman with a huge heart, deeply attached to her roots. She comes from a dark suburban of Warsaw where she was born on a 1st of March. She left Poland by bus to Paris when she was 18, after have been "scouted" in a beauty contest and never stopped to work since then.

Her interests in life are her family, children, theater, painting, and her doggy (a SHI-TZU named KUMO, cloud in Japanese); she needs to be useful to feel comfortable.

Her favorite places: Japan that she dreams to live there one day, the south of France (not the trendy Riviera but La Provence, Le Lubéron) and she spends more and more time in Morocco. But of course the most beautiful country of the world for her is definitely Poland (unfortunately I disagree with her on that, Brazil is). Today she lives in Paris due to her work.

She is engaged and plans to get married in September.

Something about her work.

We'll see her soon in a lot of new editorials (VOGUE, ELLE, L'OFFICIEL, VOTRE BEAUTE, COSMOPOLITAN ...); she is also doing new commercials and campaigns. She changed almost all her agencies during the last 6 months and it is working back pretty well for her. You will find links to her agencies on her Blog (http://monika-krol.blogspot.com/).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 11 months later...