Bellazon

Monika Krol
Thumbnail

legibson

• 2 months later...

She was abandon, didn’t take care of her tread. Have to be more careful.

Looks like I’m the only one that admires her but as I said on Kathrin Werderitsch Blog beauty depends on the eyes of the person that is observing, on his/her ideal of it. In mine Monika is gorgeous, charming, astonishing, sexy with that special something. I know some people will not agree with me (looks like most people). The ones that simply say I don’t like her or she is not my type and period are the ones that really don’t have the same opinion as mine. The ones that start to look to details, the type she has a problem with her teeth or her nose, they are giving excuses, don’t want to accept that she really is what I say; those don’t officially don’t recognize but are indirectly saying that I am right.

For me she definitely has it, the magic. So no problem, although is hard to find scans of her I will continue, she deserves and if you can send positive vibrations like some say she will have mine.

Monika is simply one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen... but more than all, she's an extremly simple, nice and generous person.

She works a lot lately and for those who appreciate her I invite you to have a look on the amazing new movie for Louis Vuitton by Bruno AVEILLAN, music by G. Santaolalla (BABEL)...

It's a pure wonderful moment... And Monika is a part of it. Enjoy!!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=V_770KDwEw4

I'll join soon some new pictures of Monika and i hope you'll them...

Monika is simply one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen... but more than all, she's an extremly simple, nice and generous person.

She works a lot lately and for those who appreciate her I invite you to have a look on the amazing new movie for Louis Vuitton by Bruno AVEILLAN, music by G. Santaolalla (BABEL)...

It's a pure wonderful moment... And Monika is a part of it. Enjoy!!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=V_770KDwEw4

I'll join soon some new pictures of Monika and i hope you'll them...

Thanks, at least I'm not alone.

She is not on Union Models (London) and Munich Models any more. Does anybody knows her agency in the UK and in the US?

Don't worry, you are far from being alone... She works a lot all over Europe!

By the way she stills in UNION, they are just updating her on their website... In Germany she's with M4 MODELS.

She doesn't have agency anymore in USA for the moment; she mainly focus on Europe...

I attach some recent pics and commercials...

post-20109-1212905967_thumb.jpg

post-20109-1212906039_thumb.jpg

post-20109-1212906469_thumb.jpg

post-20109-1212906568_thumb.jpg

post-20109-1212906666_thumb.jpg

post-20109-1212906768_thumb.jpg

Netia___30__.avi

CCC.avi

Netia___30__.avi

CCC.avi

She is not on Union Models (London) and Munich Models any more. Does anybody knows her agency in the UK and in the US?

Don't worry, you are far from being alone... She works a lot all over Europe!

By the way she stills in UNION, they are just updating her on their website... In Germany she's with M4 MODELS.

She doesn't have agency anymore in USA for the moment; she mainly focus on Europe...

I attach some recent pics and commercials...

Hello Legibson!

I just showed to Monika the comment you let on her FMD page... She really appreciated it and thanks you very much for your attention.

You'll have very soon news from her, by herself...