Bellazon

Bitten Knudsen
Thumbnail

jal718

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know why the black and white pictures from the late 70's and early 80's don't scan well. Does anyone else have this problem?

Kelly,this is a problem which often comes from printing systems, not to mention the ink fading,grainy effect,some slight roughness of the paper ,almost imperceptible-these are old magazines, unfortunately-try different settings, more or less DPI,the usual stuff: you try to make the most of the functions of your graphics program... :wave::wave:

I don't know why the black and white pictures from the late 70's and early 80's don't scan well. Does anyone else have this problem?

Kelly,this is a problem which often comes from printing systems, not to mention the ink fading,grainy effect,some slight roughness of the paper ,almost imperceptible-these are old magazines, unfortunately-try different settings, more or less DPI,the usual stuff: you try to make the most of the functions of your graphics program... :wave: :wave:

Thank so much Fender for this advice! I figured out how to get better B & W scans.