Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

a small article on Emanuela

My dear John Arraes photographer was working in New York and visit his friend, compatriot top Emanuela de Paula. When John told me he would be with her, I chose a gift in Mrs. Santa to give it away. After all, she is a pride for us, right people? I admire stories like hers. 

Emanuela de Paula, 21, was born in Cabo de Santo Agostinho. Daughter of a broadcaster and a housewife, was raised by her aunt who is a pastry maker. She did not do that modelão "I never wanted to be a model makes it clear that ...", and since childhood has dreamed of the flash and walkways. He ran after what I wanted, took courses in model in Recife, and struggled there, remember the Fashion Shopping Recife? It was there that she was discovered and soon invited by the organizers of Fashion Week to get to work on in the capital city, and there never stopped. Today, Emanuela lives in New York, star countless magazine covers, campaigns millionaires, international fashion shows and is the team of Victoria's Secret Angels. Want more? She joined the Forbes magazine list as one of the highest paid models in the world!

I did ask some questions for our Super Top, and she got a little second in his tight schedule to reply!

Manu said that despite living in NY, spends most of his time traveling to work, and a place she loves going for walks or work is Stockholm.

Two great moments in his career: when a "Barbie has become a" campaign for the MAC, and other key step was to sign the contract with Angel Victoria's Secret.

And guess what the hobby of Manu? Shoot! When not in front of the lens, the more she loves to do is register moments. And he loves being with his friends and family, despite only meeting with his relatives in the festivals of the year.

The best qualities? Simplicity, charm and charisma! 

Congratulations Manu, and much more success and dreams fulfilled!

post-31588-0-1446084706-67505_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446084706-71633_thumb.jpg

post-31588-0-1446084706-76843_thumb.jpg

blogjusantos

a small article on Emanuela
My dear John Arraes photographer was working in New York and visit his friend, compatriot top Emanuela de Paula. When John told me he would be with her, I chose a gift in Mrs. Santa to give it away. After all, she is a pride for us, right people? I admire stories like hers. 

Emanuela de Paula, 21, was born in Cabo de Santo Agostinho. Daughter of a broadcaster and a housewife, was raised by her aunt who is a pastry maker. She did not do that modelão "I never wanted to be a model makes it clear that ...", and since childhood has dreamed of the flash and walkways. He ran after what I wanted, took courses in model in Recife, and struggled there, remember the Fashion Shopping Recife? It was there that she was discovered and soon invited by the organizers of Fashion Week to get to work on in the capital city, and there never stopped. Today, Emanuela lives in New York, star countless magazine covers, campaigns millionaires, international fashion shows and is the team of Victoria's Secret Angels. Want more? She joined the Forbes magazine list as one of the highest paid models in the world!

I did ask some questions for our Super Top, and she got a little second in his tight schedule to reply!

Manu said that despite living in NY, spends most of his time traveling to work, and a place she loves going for walks or work is Stockholm.

Two great moments in his career: when a "Barbie has become a" campaign for the MAC, and other key step was to sign the contract with Angel Victoria's Secret. And guess what the hobby of Manu? Shoot! When not in front of the lens, the more she loves to do is register moments. And he loves being with his friends and family, despite only meeting with his relatives in the festivals of the year.

The best qualities? Simplicity, charm and charisma! 

Congratulations Manu, and much more success and dreams fulfilled!

post-31360-0-1446084708-86841_thumb.jpg post-31360-0-1446084708-91268_thumb.jpg

post-31360-0-1446084708-96524_thumb.jpg

blogjusantos

Two things:

How many campaigns does she have? I have a feeling she's still making more than Chanel and probably just as much if not more than Arlenis with Lancome. This leads me to my other remark: So she herself confirmed in this artcle that she signed a contract with VS? If so, is her contract already over or is it just really flexible? She seems to rarely work for them these days (its almost as if Gracie picked up her work and even most of Chanels :whistle: ). I dont know why I'm posing all these questions, as Im sure many of you are wondering the same things. I just really want to know why VS isnt utilizing/ her properly. She cshould be easy to market, especially in the U.S.

oh she is absolutely making MAJOR money right now with the amount of campaign work that she is getting. I'm sure she would be listed on Forbes highest models again this year if it had included a couple more models (or maybe she is already making more than some of them b/c that list is based on several different things, but I digress)

I honestly don't even care if she works does or doesn't work for VS anymore. with the exception of Adriana and Candice at the promotions the other girls look a mess and SO out of place. I just wish Emanuela could get some more work outside of all of her commercial campaigns, but I think they pretty much fill her time so she can't do other things. I know she is in Stockholm and London often for Gina Tricot and NEXT campaigns. but who knows, I mean she has already snagged some pretty big Brazilian campaigns so who knows where her career will go next...

campaigns as of right now that we know about

NEXT S/S 11

Gina Tricot S/S 11

Dumond F/W 11.12

Jones New York S/S 11

C&A F/W 11.12

I honestly don't even care if she works does or doesn't work for VS anymore. with the exception of Adriana and Candice at the promotions the other girls look a mess and SO out of place. I just wish Emanuela could get some more work outside of all of her commercial campaigns, but I think they pretty much fill her time so she can't do other things. I know she is in Stockholm and London often for Gina Tricot and NEXT campaigns. but who knows, I mean she has already snagged some pretty big Brazilian campaigns so who knows where her career will go next...

Exactly. <_< Had they just added her, Candice, and Rosie, it would be such a different story. :whistle: