Bellazon

Jourdan Dunn
Thumbnail

she_was_like..

British models Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn to make Victoria’s Secret show debut

Next week's annual Victoria's Secret catwalk extravaganza - an event normally dominated by impossibly genetically-blessed figures from the US and Brazil - will receive a positively British boost in the form of Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn.

The London-born faces, who between them front campaigns for Chanel, Burberry and Yves Saint Laurent, have been confirmed for the show for the first time, a reliable source tells us.

And a scour of their of their Twitter pages reveals that Cara and Jourdan are headed to the Big Apple as we speak. "Me being me I left my passport at home and missed my flight" tweeted a forgetful Dunn, 22. But the situation was quickly rectified with a quick vanity-check along the way: "Went home got my passport,quickly got my eye brows done *shhhhs* and now back to the airport. : )" she shared.

Jet-setting Cara meanwhile, who was one of the standout stars of the apring/summer 2013 catwalks, Tweeted: "About to take off! Goodbye stockholm! Hello NYC! X"