Bellazon

The Best Model Street Style

Destiny

I guess I do kinda like her a little :blush: post-18639-0-1446069119-43815_thumb.gifpost-18639-0-1446069119-46503_thumb.gifpost-18639-0-1446069119-50698_thumb.gif.

Just a little? :shifty: These hearts speak for themselves :whistle:

Jagodzinska, of course. Hasn't my soulmate nominated her yet? :o I would also like to nominate Natasha Poly, Anna Selezneva, Lily Donaldson...& i'll think of one more nomination later.

Added those to the list :blush: No Layla hasn't... suprisinly :shifty:

Thanks, Desti :hehe: Maybe Lay thought she can't nominate Jaggy cause she was already in the previous round? :unsure:

Well Izabel was the winner and bianca was second. So they can't be nominated?

Yes they can't be nominated ;) Nobody has nominated them though :dontgetit: Theres more new faces since Layla has nominated some good ones :p

I didn't because I thought those were the rules, someone new. ;)

I'll think of someone else.

^ I think it's easy to name models that you like, but the thing is finding pictures is sometimes impossible :|

Like I would of nominated Anahi (in my set) but I only have 2 street style pictures :pinch: But yeah theres enough time to choose which model(s) to nominate, I'm not rushed :)

Thanks, Desti :hehe: Maybe Lay thought she can't nominate Jaggy cause she was already in the previous round? :unsure:

She should know that... well at least I hope so :blink: :ninja:

:wacko:

I didn't nominate her, cause I thought it would be cool if all models would be new for this competition....

So now, I don't really know if she is nominated by me, enca, or no one :mellow:

And about nominating "old" models, I mean, from previous seasons....

I think you should precise which ones can be nominated.

If a model was in quarter-finales, I think it's a good result anyway....too good to be nominated once again....I mean, 10 or 16 models....

I didn't nominate her, cause I thought it would be cool if all models would be new for this competition....

If a model was in quarter-finales, I think it's a good result anyway....too good to be nominated once again....I mean, 10 or 16 models....

AQtually, Layla, i thinQ what you are trying to say is that we need a "fresh" start? :idk:

But you have a good strategy there: presenting a fresh dilemma to the posters through nominations and rounds for the best model street style Qompetition.. it gives us an avenue to exercise our voting rights and abilities in a manner based on... perception.. of.. how the Qlothes are put together... :blink: (Y)

I might nominate someone who's never been nominated in any competition before.

Catalina Otalvaro

However, I think the odds are extremely against her and she's not super super fashion trendy. How bout this, Destiny I'll send you some pics and if you think she's okay...you can use her. If not... I'll think of someone else

AQtually, Layla, i thinQ what you are trying to say is that we need a "fresh" start? :idk:

But you have a good strategy there: presenting a fresh dilemma to the posters through nominations and rounds for the best model street style Qompetition.. it gives us an avenue to exercise our voting rights and abilities in a manner based on... perception.. of.. how the Qlothes are put together... :blink: (Y)

What I mean, is that if we really want some models from previous seasons to be nominated.....these should be the ones who never won any round here.

I mean, like in the first season, there was a Tanya D. vs. Vlada pairing....Vlada won it, and Tanya failed....but if somebody feels that Tanya really has a great style, and just wasn't lucky to get more votes than Vlada, then she/he could nominate her again.... :unsure:

Well, Destiny will decide on everything.

btw, I still can't believe my fav model lost to Emina <_< (nominated by my soulmate enca! <_< :laugh: :p ;) )

I nominate Ire, FRANCY, Layla or enca to nominate someone good for me :hug: .

:rofl: :nicole:

OMG I think I really need to use your nominations Joe :blink:

I reserved 5 spots for nominating for myself. I thought it will be enough, and now I'm not sure :chicken:

I'm just checking some pages in Models' street style thread at tfs....so many models, even the ones I don't like (Anabela...) have such a great style, it's so hard to choose the best ones :chicken:

I nominate Ire, FRANCY, Layla or enca to nominate someone good for me :hug: .

:rofl: :nicole:

OMG I think I really need to use your nominations Joe :blink:

I reserved 5 spots for nominating for myself. I thought it will be enough, and now I'm not sure :chicken:

I'm just checking some pages in Models' street style thread at tfs....so many models, even the ones I don't like (Anabela...) have such a great style, it's so hard to choose the best ones :chicken:

:laugh:

I thought we also have that kind of thread here in BZ. :idk: It would be so helpful! :hehe: in helping us to piQ out Qlothes :D