Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thank you sooooooooo much! Another shooting, another Barbara, this time the theme and style reminds me of "Emma Peel meets Swarovski" or something like that. Her Look is really Sixties-like... And thanks for the Video as well! If I thought about half year ago everything got so different: In the beginning IMG put those horrible Pro7-Pics and now there are so many Editorials to choose from. Barbara is really hard working... and does good work in my opinion...

Ok, so I know these aren't really Barbara news, but I'll post them anyway^^: According to Pro7 (TV channel), cycle 3 is going to start on February. Bruce Darnell is being replaced by "Rolf Schneider", who is a casting-director. (I wonder who's going to teach the girls to walk... :huh: ...Heidi would be great, but I doubt she'd do that).

Also, Boris Entrup (the make up artist) is not part of the judges anymore.

This means, the jury in cycle 3 consists now of only 3 regular judges (Heidi, Rolf, Peyman) + 1 guest judge each episode. It's said that Dita von Teese is going to be a guest judge in one episode.

To be honest, I don't really like these changes...only 3 judges...no Bruce...but well, we'll see :)

Thank you Chesterty for being so active and searching news and Pics! Great finds!

There is one more news on her homepage: She has got a new shooting in Southafrica for C&A this month. Because of the new location I expect something more beautiful than the last C&A-Shootings.

Fingers crossed...

Thank you Chesterty for being so active and searching news and Pics! Great finds!

There is one more news on her homepage: She has got a new shooting in Southafrica for C&A this month. Because of the new location I expect something more beautiful than the last C&A-Shootings.

Fingers crossed...

Good news!

... it's not hard to top the last compaign though ... :shifty:

Ok, so I know these aren't really Barbara news, but I'll post them anyway^^: According to Pro7 (TV channel), cycle 3 is going to start on February. Bruce Darnell is being replaced by "Rolf Schneider", who is a casting-director. (I wonder who's going to teach the girls to walk... :huh: ...Heidi would be great, but I doubt she'd do that).

Also, Boris Entrup (the make up artist) is not part of the judges anymore.

This means, the jury in cycle 3 consists now of only 3 regular judges (Heidi, Rolf, Peyman) + 1 guest judge each episode. It's said that Dita von Teese is going to be a guest judge in one episode.

To be honest, I don't really like these changes...only 3 judges...no Bruce...but well, we'll see :)

One more thing to add: Boris will still be part of the show though