Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

News :wave:

19.01.2010 | Fashion Week Berlin

Gestern bin ich für die Mercedes Benz Fashion Week nach Berlin gereist! Momentan mache ich noch einige Castings und Fittings und ab morgen beginnen dann auch die Showen! Sicher laufen werde ich für Lena Hoschek, Susanne Wiebe und Patrick Mohr. Ob noch mehr dazu kommen entscheidet sich dann in den nächsten Tagen, da noch nicht alle Castings abgeschlossen sind! Auf jeden Fall freue ich mich auf eine tolle Woche voll mit Fashion, tollen Kontakten und wahrscheinlich wie immer viel Stress! :-)

News :wave:

19.01.2010 | Fashion Week Berlin

Gestern bin ich für die Mercedes Benz Fashion Week nach Berlin gereist! Momentan mache ich noch einige Castings und Fittings und ab morgen beginnen dann auch die Showen! Sicher laufen werde ich für Lena Hoschek, Susanne Wiebe und Patrick Mohr. Ob noch mehr dazu kommen entscheidet sich dann in den nächsten Tagen, da noch nicht alle Castings abgeschlossen sind! Auf jeden Fall freue ich mich auf eine tolle Woche voll mit Fashion, tollen Kontakten und wahrscheinlich wie immer viel Stress! :-)

Lol did Patrick Mohr last season - love him and his collection, but can't imagine Barbara in his dresses, because there is no different if women or men - his collection is unisex :)

You can see the new spot on Müller Milch's HP....including a "Making of":

http://www.muellermilch.de/#/joghurt_mit_der_buttermilch

The one interessting thing is the information, that they shot in in Kapstadt. So Kapstadt was a real job and no Pro7/GNTM Thing. Thats great.

And we are still waiting for the campaign why she left NY while Fashion week....

Great, thanks ahpe!

I like the spot a lot, I think it's fresh and energetic, easy going and just a fun one. And Barbara looks really great. I think it works really well with the two of them together. But I'm a little disappointed about the "official partner of Germany's Next Topmodel" reference in the end... :(

Great, thanks ahpe!

I like the spot a lot, I think it's fresh and energetic, easy going and just a fun one. And Barbara looks really great. I think it works really well with the two of them together. But I'm a little disappointed about the "official partner of Germany's Next Topmodel" reference in the end... :(

Hey, it is advertising! They want a celebrity and not a model.

Barbara looks good, she does a really good job and she earns a lot of money.

Let's hope that her 'real' model career caries on as well this year as in the last. And with a fashion shooting in January (she talked about one in her news update) I really think 2010 will be as great a year for her as 2009 and I hope even better!