Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Wow this was nice! Really nice to see so much of Barbara in this video!

And Squeege: I somehow cannot place the pic of Barbara in your avatar... Where does it come from? I like it a lot!

Hope it's okay for you Squeege that I'm answering this question :whistle: :wave:

I think its from the Life Ball in Wien 2008 !

ha! :laugh: no it's okay that you're answering that question.

@ PlainJane: great you like that picture, too. it's even way better in big size :heart:

more wiesn

HBX8nAk3.jpg

Hmmm, BUNTE said under this picture "Ob Germany's Next Topmodel Barbara Meier mit Max Wiedemann ueber neue Projekte sprach?"

i don't know if this could maybe have something to do with her mystery project.

but i don't know, since that guy is a movie producer i really don't think that she is planning to work with him or to act, so... :pinch:

N-E-W-S!!! :hell yea!:

Barbara will fly to Athens tomorrow do to...I don't have to write it anymore, you know what she will do there :yes:

And we will see her in a german Cosmopolitan issue with an auctioned foto shooting with Andreas Ortner!

I am praying that Ace Models will be her new agency there :angel:

edit: Fashioncult wil be her new agency there according to Barbarameierfans

This sounds good (even though I don't really understand the auctioned off fotoshooting with Ortner and Cosmo)...

But I am really waiting for results... that means I am unconsoled. Also no new pics in the Fashioncult portfolio... there must be some publications soon or I'll go crazy here....

finally news again! i thought i was going to die, it was so boring :sleep: great, i think she will be very successful again but still no new pictures :cry:

Edit: I don't really understand this cosmo thing, either.

Edit 2: Oh, I read it on her website, now i do understand it :D new editorials are always good. wasn't this shot by andreas ortner?

barbara04.jpg

this is one of my all time favoutite shootings from barbara :bounce: , looking forward to see this editorial!