Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

I looked for this Julia (she is even less tall than Barbara) and she is definitely skinnier.

But if this is Barbara she looks really not even like 174cm next to Doutzen....

Katharina mailed and asked Barbara: I hope we'll know soon for sure.

Edit @ Enia: now I understand, in the pic are the three designers + Doutzen, what a pity!

And Reeyo: don't understand 'aarg' either...

oh wow! that's exciting i will watch taff tomorrow then.

@ junglecat: was the shooting they showed a testshoot? how did it look like, high fashion or how? i'm so curious :laugh:

it was a testshoot. not high fashion ;) more like ... wavy hair, floral print dress !? can't remember ^^

you'll see. i think the whole thing should be online tomorrow on http://www.prosieben.de/video/ !?

When she did that interview on the street she looked soo fresh and cute :hehe: adorable :wub:

It was quite interesting, nothing really spectacular, but it was nice^^ I was kind of amused by how Pro 7 was trying to make it all a little more dramatic by telling the viewers that Barbara just then had to fight for a contract with Major - although we all know she's signed the contract months ago :D But that's okay, it's TV :)

I was kinda happy to see that she's really well. She seems to enjoy her life at the moment very much :yes: Her book was nice, too.

Also very interesting was how you learned something about her everyday life there. Did I get that right, 10 girls in one apartment? Or was it 6? Anyway, the apartment didn't look that bad. From what I've seen from other models it could be much (!) worse.

Looking forward to part 2 today :)

edit: well, part 2 was rather uninteresting :rofl: but at least it was entertaining :)

Barbara has updated her news, this sounds so great!!! :)

Click

First: She HAS done castings for the fashionweek and she wanted to continue (so this "she doesn´t have a showcard and can´t go to fashionweek"-thing fortunately was a wrong fan-speculation). BUT she is in Germany now because there was a very good and well paid offer she couldn´t resist. And this fotoshooting will be in the same time like fashionweek so she can´t be part of it - but fortunately not for the reason we thought ;)

In the last week she has done a video-shooting for a big cosmetic brand (I am so curious which one), a little Fashionshow and a great editorial shooting. All clients were very pleased with the results and so was Barbara. This sounds really great, doesn´t it?

@ Snuffy: didn't see your posting. As we translated different parts I leave my post. And yes, it sounds great!

Barbara has an update on her homepage.

She is back in Germany because she has a good job here which will take place in the next two weeks. Therefore it would make no sense to continue to go the castings for Fashion Week.

She had an editorial shooting, a video shooting for cosmetics and small fashion show last week.

I really wish we would see at least some of the pics...

And naturally I am curious about the big(?) job in Germany...