Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

so what do you guys think, is barbara going to be back in germany for berlin fashion week? i know it´s still a month and i think she will be back til then but she didn´t get many jobs at the last fashion week. maybe it´s just a spring/ summer; fall/ winter thing because in the spring/ summer show 2009 she walked for many designers and in fall/ winter just for one designer. maybe she´s more a spring summer type? :D although her red hair looks more fall than spring :trout: I´m not saying that fashion week is more important than paris (not at all). but it would be nice to see her on the catwalk :yes:

Reeyo :wave: Did your PC die on you? (Nothing after a mysterious sry...).

Edit: Okay, I see it functions after all: Lenas thread :wave:

Haha^^ No, I''m fine and so is my PC.

There just wasn't any interesting to post or comment on :p

Hey guys^^

Wow Babsi is really successful. But I knew it from the beginning, that she will be the winner when I saw her on the first episode of germanys next topmodel!

Its very interesting to follow her career. She did so many nice editorials and she's getting better and better. And I'm happy because the Desinger and Photographs, especally from countries like Italy and so on really love her I think :wub:

And I want to say thanks to all of you for uploading the news and pics :-)

( I hope my english isn't that bad..xD)

lots of greets

[Haha^^ No, I''m fine and so is my PC.

There just wasn't any interesting to post or comment on :p

Reeyo I feel snubbed... hope you stay here still and continue with your artwork (miss your sigs)

Welcome elle-driver!

And Squeege: I would be very happy to see Barbara on Berlin Fashion Week but actually I worry since her last absence...

But actually a succesful stay in Paris would be far more important... so I hope for a second Istanbul - which is unlikely I fear but I can hope anyway :blush: