Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

I kinda think so, too. The pics are sorta nice, but at the same time it's horribly cheap for an ed^^ I guess it was done very quickly and not very professionaly. In an Austrian TV show they showed the making-of of this shooting and in their breaks they forgot to take off Lena's, Barbara's and Jenny's microphones and you could hear them bitching about the photographer :laugh: And Barbara was complaining because of her shoes, because the other two are taller than her, that's why she wanted higher heels.

But well, as I heard it the magazine is bankrupt anyway and will soon not be published anymore. I guess it's over with cheap eds than anyway :)

thx a lot Mima and Reeyo!

so many pics of Barbara thats great! I don´t like all the pics but the pics I like are really beautiful, the clothes are really cool and fits Barbara very well.

And I´m really curious to see the Barbara as bride again, I hope it´s a better make-up than the first time!

Wow Guys, I am away for a week and you found the Lookbook and and and.... Lots of pics to admire.

Thanks a lot, all of you!

Edit: Now I took a closer look and I really like those pics. Barbara can show the whole collection and shows a (slightliy) different type for the different types of clothes. This is really great :laugh:

And it goes from romantic to elegant and slightly weird. My favorite is the one they have chosen for the homepage. Barbara does look slightly weird, the face nearly 'asiaticly flat:' weird, strange and dramatic. I think that is very good that she can show so many different facets alone in this collection. Should be good for her career.

And I counted: 69 pics in the lookbook! Isn't it wonderful?!!!