Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks a lot for the pics Mima.

I think the dress is very 'Barbara' (she seems to like dresses like that) and in some of the later pictures it shows that it is really flattering to the figure.

I guess we won't agree in this point^^ I think the dress is not very flattering - but there is no accounting for taste, right? ;) She seems to like it, so I'm okay with it in the end, too :laugh: But I agree with Chesterty about Lena and Jenny :yes:

Another question: is the "fashion show" tonight as well?

Thanks a lot for the pics Mima.

I think the dress is very 'Barbara' (she seems to like dresses like that) and in some of the later pictures it shows that it is really flattering to the figure.

I guess we won't agree in this point^^ I think the dress is not very flattering - but there is no accounting for taste, right? ;) She seems to like it, so I'm okay with it in the end, too :laugh: But I agree with Chesterty about Lena and Jenny :yes:

Another question: is the "fashion show" tonight as well?

Quite right, no accounting for taste, big grin here. (And I thought so only after looking at some of the standing pics in comparison with esprcially Lena's dress and also Jenny's. Jenny's I liked best on the pics where she is sitting).

And in the anouncement on Lena's page it says the show is today.

I properly like the dress of Barbara. It's accentuates her breast but I think she should wear more green or turquoise. These colors would fit perfectly to her beautiful hair...and Lena..she looks awful with that haircut. Her facial features are to soft for that. I agree that Jennifer looks very modelish and edgy. Everything fits to her... :heart:

But my alltime favorite is and will be Barbara :yes:

I've noticed that with the clothes, too :yes: But I have to say that not many dresses make her look slimmer, most of the time it is the outher way round. (And I have to agree with M--- that she doesn't look that slim at Scalaria ;) ) I liked what she was wearing at Stefan Raab - you remember? A black Strumphose^^ and a very short dress - it made her look really thin :) That was great. Or what she was wearing in Eusodisney (that leatherjacket outfit).

I know, I'm really impatient. But I would like to hear some news about Barbara!!! It's so boring... Or at least I would like to see some pictures!!!

So, we are waiting on the following pictures:

- Editorial Shooting for Stile In

- Art Installation in Milano

- Catalogue shooting for Fabi shoes

- Catalogue shooting for Borsalino

- Lookbook Shooting in Florence

- Editorial Shooting in Milano

Did I forget anything?

hmm...I like it that she still has a butt. Let's be honest, the high fashion models are sooo skinny and under the 90 60 90 measurements that it nearly hurts to watch them on the catwalks. I know that this criterion is "chic" in the fashion world but for me it's just not beautiful anymore.

And as long Barbara gets some nice work (editorials, beautyshoots, catalog shootings) she won't be forced to loose some pounds...I hope so.

Damn, it's boring without (good) news from Barbara...

Yes, a very good point you have there, Zotti.

But I also have to say that there are still many fashion models who are extremely successful and who are much slimmer than Barbara and still look healthy. I think everyone of us has another idea of a perfect model^^ And I want to be honest, I wouldn't mind if Barbara would be as thin as many of those models. Because then she would reach the maximum of the success she could have - and that's what I want for her.

But you're right, the way she is right now is okay and brings her a quite few jobs. I'm happy as long as she stays the way she is now :yes:

And yes!!!! Sooo boring..... I'm really looking forward to the Fashion Week pics :chicken:

Yeah, she would have more success with measurements like 84 60 87 but is it worth?

I've read an article in which Coco Rocha admitted that she is starving the whole time to fit in the designer cloth (and she is obvousily not happy with that) and that really concerned me.

I want a happy and healthy Barbara. Yes, at her beginning I thought the same ("loose some weight Babs and you will be the bomb") but I got over it and accepted her absolutely adorable curves :heart:

And the fashion week: I hope she won't just walk for Suzanna Peric. Basso and Brooke make very crazy fashion with lots of prints and differnet material and Barbara would be perfect for that. She would look like a psychedelic-gipsylike-bonbon (in a good way) :D

---> http://www.mercedes-benzfashionweek.com/de...sso-brooke.html

update: on the site www.barbara-meier-fans.de is written that Barbara will be in Luxemburg to watch a concert from seal along with Hanna; Anni and of course Heidi..I WANT MODEL NEWS, not prosieben-influenced-news...I officially hate Pro Sieben right now! :war:

Zotti: You are really funny (shooting Pro7 :laugh: )! But anyway I am not too fond of Pro7 either. And by the way: I love your new Avatar (Ups have to say loved) and I totally agree with what you wrote about keeping less weight than feels comfortable.

And Mima: I think there is no chance at all to get pics from the art installation. If it is a famous artist (which I don't think is likely) then it would be in the catalogue of the museum if there is an exhibition. But who would know where, when and and how to get it. Barbara won't get pics of that, highly unlikely. (A lot of if's there).

About the lookbook I don't know. In times of Internet I think we have a chance to get it from the homepage of the shop /designer. And for the catalogues: that will probably take time.

Also Stile IN which noone found in the Internet any information about, there we will have to wait until Barbara get's the pics because I think Haseblue didn't get them....

At least we know that there are a lot of Barbara pics out there and that she is really succesful, yeah.