Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Welcome ahpe, the more the merrier.

I like the purist fotos of Barbara also very much, but the fotos of Officiel and Save the Queen with that strange make up belong to my favorites. I think Barbara can handle and be many types. Yesterday I happily looked through the thread and admired. I really hope the good guys here can continue and manage to find all the pics of Barbara.

And naturally that Mailand now yields heaps of new things for Barbara that we can admire.

Some Info: The photographer for Style was Ann Fischer http://www.ann-fischer.com

She is the photographer who did a Testshooting with Hana a while back and there someone found heaps of fotos. So perhaps it will be possible to find more than the published ones? I dont find anything on the homepage but perhaps someone else.....

Thanks DerDude! The pics for Wigley's are really nice.

I am happy for Barbara because advertisments mean money.

And as she has to live in Milan for a month etc. and editorials bring only little money, well as I said, I am happy for her.

And Reeyo: I was really astonished as well and wondered where that sprang from!

Thank you for these good news and the nice pics, derDude! This blue-dominated arrangement combines very good with her red hair. I agree with PlainJane. I am happy for her because this means much more money than editorials. So we all know what she did in these weeks when everything went very quiet here. It´s a big deal because Barbara is not that typical commercial type of model imo. I expected the gntm-winner Lena to be more successful in this commercial area because of her smile and pleasing appearance - more this "everybody´s-taste-type of model". And now Barbara - this very special redhead and more introverted person - seems to gain more commercial contracts, more editorials and international jobs. That´s really great :)

PS: If everything goes fine, I will be able to scan the "style international" on Tuesday and put it online (if nobody else does it before).

Thank you for these good news and the nice pics, derDude! This blue-dominated arrangement combines very good with her red hair. I agree with PlainJane. I am happy for her because this means much more money than editorials. So we all know what she did in these weeks when everything went very quiet here. It´s a big deal because Barbara is not that typical commercial type of model imo. I expected the gntm-winner Lena to be more successful in this commercial area because of her smile and pleasing appearance - more this "everybody´s-taste-type of model". And now Barbara - this very special redhead and more introverted person - seems to gain more commercial contracts, more editorials and international jobs. That´s really great :)

PS: If everything goes fine, I will be able to scan the "style international" on Tuesday and put it online (if nobody else does it before).

So, first of all I have to say just one word: SORRY :blush: Getting the Style international wasn´t as easy as I thought. First I ordered it in the nearest kiosque and then they told me on monday it was not available. :cry: So today I went to a shop in a town nearby with a big magazine-sortiment where I bought the "material girl" last time and I thought they would have the style international but - nothing... :no: So I went again to the kiosque around the corner and took the imprinted ebay-offer (thanks for the link!) with me to prove that this magazine IS available in Germany. The woman told me she will fax this proof to the people where she gets her newspapers and magazines and try again to get it. But today it was too late so the most early the magazine could arrive IF she can get will be thursday. I am so sorry, folks, I keep on trying, seems that I need to have a lot of patience. :whistle:

So, first of all I have to say just one word: SORRY :blush: Getting the Style international wasn´t as easy as I thought. First I ordered it in the nearest kiosque and then they told me on monday it was not available. :cry: So today I went to a shop in a town nearby with a big magazine-sortiment where I bought the "material girl" last time and I thought they would have the style international but - nothing... :no: So I went again to the kiosque around the corner and took the imprinted ebay-offer (thanks for the link!) with me to prove that this magazine IS available in Germany. The woman told me she will fax this proof to the people where she gets her newspapers and magazines and try again to get it. But today it was too late so the most early the magazine could arrive IF she can get will be thursday. I am so sorry, folks, I keep on trying, seems that I need to have a lot of patience. :whistle:

Thx for all your efforts, snuffy.. :yes:

I'm also very sure, that we will see some scans in nearer future. News about Wrigleys were great, I'm happy for Barbara and hope she made good money with that job.

And I'm also longingly waiting for some changes at Barbara's homepage and at her IMG portfolio as well.

Does anybody notice that the neither Janina nor Christina seem to have a contract with IMG? The last two circles of GNTM all three finalist have been listed at IMG for at least 6 month....

Does anybody notice that the neither Janina nor Christina seem to have a contract with IMG? The last two circles of GNTM all three finalist have been listed at IMG for at least 6 month....

No, that's not completely right. Anni didn't get a contract with IMG, just Hana. So, I think this year just Jenny gets a contract. IMG can't give an international contract to three girls who are not so qualified for an international career, every year. At last, Yvonne and Jennifer weren't really successful. It's better if IMG has the focus on the winner.

I'm waiting also for an update of Barbara's website and of course of many, many new pics! :drool: I'm really impatient. <_<