Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Does anybody know the second C & A -Spot? On Barbara Homepage she says that there is the one with the shoes

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2745762

and another one?

Yes, I've seen it on TV a couple of times. It was for winter jackets I think. But I don't have it, I'm sorry. IT#s a funny commercial though^^ She's walking on a runway when suddenly a voive is calling her name and it turns out that she's actually in college having a day-dream :)

well, yeah, unfortunately you're right... but, you know... it was C&A... i've never expected something classy of them ^^ but swarowski!! i imagined barbara in a breath taking robe, diamands in her open, long, beautiful hair... :drool:

First Pix from the Swarovski Fashion Show in Berlin. The pix are very small and of course, Barbara looks not as good as she can. I guess that´s not her fail, but the fail of the make-up artist. Here are the best pix:

I´m actually quite pleased to see how versatile she is. She looks like a statue.

And I love her long, gorgeous neck!