Bellazon

Kate Bock
Thumbnail

floflandrin

25 minutes ago, SongokuKing said:

if they don’t, they don’t have to watch

10 minutes ago, SongokuKing said:

you’d rather get used to taking pictures of every moment from a video, it’s really annoying

Not sure where you're going with this... I just made a compliment on your latest video post. 🤔

18 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Not sure where you're going with this... I just made a compliment on your latest video post. 🤔

19 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Then I apologize, I misunderstood the intention

@SongokuKing

Perhaps it's the informal language that I use in my replies.  Would I be mistaken to assume that you're not in the US or maybe English is not your first language?  If I remember correctly, I think you also misunderstood when I called Kate a "dime piece" months ago.

When I replied with "Kate in lingerie... now that's what I'm talking about! 🔥" to your video post today, my intention was to say that it's awesome to see Kate in lingerie, because she usually posts to her IG videos and photos in swimwear or casual clothing.  I would love to see more content with Kate in lingerie, and I'm sure most who follow this thread would agree.

Kate is one of my favorite SI Swimsuit models and a favorite in general -- if you posted Kate modelling a garbage bag, I wouldn't mind 😄.  I assume you're a also big fan of Ms. Bock, so I welcome any of your posts and contributions to this thread, whether they be videos, posts, or just general commentary.  And if I were to ever have an issue with your posts, I would respectfully DM you offline.  Therefore, I hope the feeling is mutual.

If you're ever confused about my future replies, feel free to message me directly, and I will do my best to clarify. 👍

15 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

@SongokuKing

Perhaps it's the informal language that I use in my replies.  Would I be mistaken to assume that you're not in the US or maybe English is not your first language?  If I remember correctly, I think you also misunderstood when I called Kate a "dime piece" months ago.

When I replied with "Kate in lingerie... now that's what I'm talking about! 🔥" to your video post today, my intention was to say that it's awesome to see Kate in lingerie, because she usually posts to her IG videos and photos in swimwear or casual clothing.  I would love to see more content with Kate in lingerie, and I'm sure most who follow this thread would agree.

Kate is one of my favorite SI Swimsuit models and a favorite in general -- if you posted Kate modelling a garbage bag, I wouldn't mind 😄.  I assume you're a also big fan of Ms. Bock, so I welcome any of your posts and contributions to this thread, whether they be videos, posts, or just general commentary.  And if I were to ever have an issue with your posts, I would respectfully DM you offline.  Therefore, I hope the feeling is mutual.

If you're ever confused about my future replies, feel free to message me directly, and I will do my best to clarify. 👍

Yes, I’m not English and I speak the language a little hard. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!

One other comment on my engagement on this thread and all other threads that I follow on Bellazon.  There's already too much negativity and divisiveness in the world these days, so unless provoked and instigated by someone, I make an effort to post only positive replies to peoples' posts, or at the very least provide constructive feedback in a respectful manner.  I try not to focus on trivial matters.

It's kind of like reading a newspaper or magazine: I can choose which articles/pictures to read/see, and ignore the rest.

Cheers! 🍻

2 minutes ago, mikeprates said:

She looks like she lost weight and her face has no emotion...I don't like it. What is happenig to these models?

Kate is definitely leaner than when she first started out.  I think she was in her prime in 2016 with just the right amount of curves in the T&A department.  I think her leaner figure is the result of her focus on fitness and a lean diet as opposed to starving herself, probably influenced by her fiancé, Kevin Love, being a professional athlete NBA player.

As for her face lacking emotion, I blame the photographer.  Get Cameron Hammond (Bikini Lovers) to photograph Kate, and her photoshoot would be off the charts.  Look up Bikini Lovers for Skriver, Gale, and Hosk, and you'll know what I'm talking about.