Bellazon

Candids

1st pic- Petra with Tatana Kucharova (Miss World), "Prague commercial"

2nd pic- :heart:

Oh Ire!! Dont say it!! We must hope and believe she is not dating with Penn...btw, she said she loves Italian man and she was on December in Europe to visit her new bf..... (I think Nata or Funky posted the link) :whistle:

1st pic- Petra with Tatana Kucharova (Miss World), "Prague commercial"

2nd pic- :heart:

Oh Ire!! Dont say it!! We must hope and believe she is not dating with Penn...btw, she said she loves Italian man and she was on December in Europe to visit her new bf..... (I think Nata or Funky posted the link) :whistle:

<_< well...lets just hope that whatever relationship that petra and sean has right now won't grow into something serious...i seriously seriously hope so...

whether they are 'together' or not.. i still think that petra nemcova is a great person.. inside and out...only a special person would be willing to spend enormous amount of their time and energy doing a charity work in their life..from 2005 till now her charity is still going strong and has made a lot contributions ..maybe this thing with sean is just a lapse of judgement on her side ... so i wont let myself judge her by whom she is dating or dated previously ... but having said all of these.. i still dont like the idea of her dating sean penn... <_< <_< PETRA...WAKE UP... :o

<_< well...lets just hope that whatever relationship that petra and sean has right now won't grow into something serious...i seriously seriously hope so...

whether they are 'together' or not.. i still think that petra nemcova is a great person.. inside and out...only a special person would be willing to spend enormous amount of their time and energy doing a charity work in their life..from 2005 till now her charity is still going strong and has made a lot contributions ..maybe this thing with sean is just a lapse of judgement on her side ... so i wont let myself judge her by whom she is dating or dated previously ... but having said all of these.. i still dont like the idea of her dating sean penn... <_< <_< PETRA...WAKE UP... :o

i would like to think they are friends but at this point it's getting hard...she was seen on the set of his new movie,going out together with him,reports that he is smiling more,even hanging out with him and penelope who is her friend.i like him as an actor but maybe he is diferent from what we have read about him.about her trip to europe he could be working there i don't know...i would like to her back in modeling world and being big but she has other things now

I'm in big pain. She deserves all the best, handsome and nice guy. Not like him, with such :x look and such rude as he is. Just can't understand, ppl can't change just like that, i don't think he will be behaving with her differently, maybe in the beggining, but i'm pretty sure he is not a good person.

Please stop hysteria!!!!

Sorry for my ugly english. :ninja:

Well, i think i will talk a not good news... may be...

Usually Lisau123 denies rumors and written Petra and guy ( Bruce Willis and other) is not dating, only are friend, support charity etc.

But in THIS time Lisa didn't tell... so i guess it may be a truth and Petra are dating.

Agree with Anna89 "she was seen on the set of his new movie" . So what we can think? :whistle:

SO.... Sorry Ve.ro.nika I am confused you again. Ups! :laugh:

Please stop hysteria!!!!

Sorry for my ugly english. :ninja:

Well, i think i will talk a not good news... may be...

Usually Lisau123 denies rumors and written Petra and guy ( Bruce Willis and other) is not dating, only are friend, support charity etc.

But in THIS time Lisa didn't tell... so i guess it may be a truth and Petra are dating.

Agree with Anna89 "she was seen on the set of his new movie" . So what we can think? :whistle:

SO.... Sorry Ve.ro.nika I am confused you again. Ups! :laugh: