Bellazon

Anneliese Seubert
Thumbnail

PhilA

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, fahad.s said:

where do you find these australian elle issues?? been trying to find issues for this magazine for a while but so hard to find :(

I have a lovely trader who lives in Australia and she finds them. I think she was lucky to get a huge pile of old Australian Vogues, Elles and Marie Claires, so I got lucky, too;)) The key to a fooler collection is having people from all over the world to trade with. My collections would never been the same without all these people I have been exchanging magazine ages with. I live in a country with NO access to any International magazines, so my only chance is trading or spending tons of money on buying online or travelling around the world for shopping, which I am afraid is not an iption, although I did it a few times already. 

6 minutes ago, radolgc said:

I have a lovely trader who lives in Australia and she finds them. I think she was lucky to get a huge pile of old Australian Vogues, Elles and Marie Claires, so I got lucky, too;)) The key to a fooler collection is having people from all over the world to trade with. My collections would never been the same without all these people I have been exchanging magazine ages with. I live in a country with NO access to any International magazines, so my only chance is trading or spending tons of money on buying online or travelling around the world for shopping, which I am afraid is not an iption, although I did it a few times already. 

i know what you mean i have several people like this who helped me. luckily from australia i managed to collect pretty much all 90s marie claire (missing just 4) and bazaar. but i still want elle!!! especially the dates from 1997-1999 :cain:

Just now, fahad.s said:

i know what you mean i have several people like this who helped me. luckily from australia i managed to collect pretty much all 90s marie claire (missing just 4) and bazaar. but i still want elle!!! especially the dates from 1997-1999 :cain:

do you collect them only complete? That is a bit complicated. Luckily I collect only the pages with the models I like. I trade the rest or simply throw it away. Collecting complete magazines is super expensive these days, especially with such high shipping fees and horrible restrictions. I still miss tons though;(((

2 minutes ago, radolgc said:

do you collect them only complete? That is a bit complicated. Luckily I collect only the pages with the models I like. I trade the rest or simply throw it away. Collecting complete magazines is super expensive these days, especially with such high shipping fees and horrible restrictions. I still miss tons though;(((

yeah i don't really like tears i prefer complete and luckily i always managed to buy my magazines very cheap so i don't have to worry if the shipping expensive. its only a problem if the magazines are already overpriced. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...