Bellazon

The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice.

SirenaLuna90

INTERVIEWREPR.JPG

So I have only read Interview with the Vampire, Memnoch the Devil, and Blood Canticles! I have to say my favorite was Memnoch as well as Interview. Nicolas, is purdy cur-azy in my flippin opinion...whoo! But I understand his cynical views. :)

Anywho, what is your guys' favorite book of the Vampire Chronicles? I would really like to know.

I find myself ashamed that I did not make this thread. I have been an avid fan for over 5 years. I have read almost everything she has written. :wub:

With that said - my fav vampire would have to be Lestat. No one better then him. :drool: An Anne Rice book without Lestat...is like a book without it's soul :p

You have sure read them in a strange order Luna....you need to read The Vampire Lestat(my fav book) and Blackwood Farm.

Welcome to BZ btw :wave:

Ophelia_Immortal: My friend thinks I'm crazy from the order I've read them in (she's a CRAZY fan). Although I have seen Queen of The Damned but not read the book...I guess that counts. But wow. A fan for over five years? I started with the movie (IWTV) and led to the books. But don't worry, I shall read them all in due time. ;) Thanks for the welcome! Nice to see some Anne Rice fans on here. Lestat is f'ing amazing and I wish his "Brat Prince" ways never change. Have you read The Mummy? OMFG!!!! MY FAVORITE ANNE RICE NOVEL YET!!!!

IrenistiQ: READ THEM! Omg you will fall in love with Lestat and the other characters that come along! Personally my favorite is the sexy Nicolas de Lenfent. I insist!

Yours_forever: I have to say I'm jealous. Did you get it at a bookstore?? xD Please keep on reading. I have to say my favorite chronicle so far is Memnoch the Devil, following with Interview with the Vampire. I need to get The Vampire Lestat though! :p How far are you in the book? Nice to meet you!

All of you actually. :wave:

No problem. Dood, Lestat is so crazy in Interview with A Vampire. He's such a killa. So different from the last chronicle.

Anywho, anyone else like the Vampire Chronicles? Even discussions of Anne Rice novels would be awesome. Her work is always beyond phenomenal.

I find myself ashamed that I did not make this thread. I have been an avid fan for over 5 years. I have read almost everything she has written. :wub:

With that said - my fav vampire would have to be Lestat. No one better then him. :drool: An Anne Rice book without Lestat...is like a book without it's soul :p

You have sure read them in a strange order Luna....you need to read The Vampire Lestat(my fav book) and Blackwood Farm.

Welcome to BZ btw :wave:

I did enjoy the Mummy....and I had heard rumors that she was going to write a sequal but alas nothing lol

Lestat is the love of my life :wub: no one tops Lestat in my book.!

The Mayfair series was SO amazing! I adore the WItches....except Rowan...she needs to die a painful death :voodoo:

The Mummy is really good! Too bad she's never written a sequel. Ancient Egypt is one of my favorite things! Have you ever read any of Wilbur Smith's Ancient Egyptian novels? They're also really good, especially the first ones like River God!

I know! I looked up for one, but found to be none. But the reason I loved it so much was because it was based on an Ancient Egyptian theme! But no, unfortunately I have not read any of Wilbur Smith's AE novels. Are they strongly recommended? Because I'm a person who will search. I adore reading on something I enjoy.

By the way, nice to meet you thothmosis. :)

Ophelia! Girl calm down! LOL. Just show Lestat love and you shall be loved. He is such a complex character.

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Omg. Omg. What immediately caught my eye was this:

A glorious civilisation. An epic journey. A heroic battle. An enduring love. Here is a magnificent, richly imagined saga that explodes with all the drama, mystery and rage of a bygone time. This is in regards to River God. A love story with historical fiction ALWAYS makes it a fantastic read. I love romance, or something that involves a love of some sort in the plot.

Thank you. These are examples of something I have been trying to find for a long time. Really, THANK YOU. Ha ha.

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Omg. Omg. What immediately caught my eye was this:

A glorious civilisation. An epic journey. A heroic battle. An enduring love. Here is a magnificent, richly imagined saga that explodes with all the drama, mystery and rage of a bygone time. This is in regards to River God. A love story with historical fiction ALWAYS makes it a fantastic read. I love romance, or something that involves a love of some sort in the plot.

Thank you. These are examples of something I have been trying to find for a long time. Really, THANK YOU. Ha ha.