Bellazon

Abbey Lee Kershaw
Thumbnail

Thiago.

"As soon as the show finished, [model] Ali Stephens came running out to her mother to say, 'OMG, did you see that?' - she said Abbey had fainted. I asked if Abbey was OK, Ali said 'Yes, she's fine - the corset was too tight. But she's OK now"

im glad she is ok, poor Abbey :(

I cant believe she fainted

rom fashionologie:

>> The model who fainted at Alexander McQueen today has been identified as Abbey Lee Kershaw.

According to an eyewitness, "When she was coming to the end [of the runway], back near the [entrance] ramp, I could tell she was having difficulties, because her steps were getting shorter and shorter, they were more like baby steps. I was reading her face and I could see 'struggle' all over it and I was thinking, 'She's not going to make it'."

Abbey Lee fainted just as she was about to exit the runway, was helped backstage by two members of the production crew, and did not walk the finale. The cause of her fainting spell was thought to be the combination of the tight corset and high heels she was wearing; A person involved with the show blamed it on fatigue — Abbey Lee had been awake since 5 am. After the show, fellow model Ali Stephens confirmed that Abbey Lee was "OK," and apparently she left "on her own legs."