Bellazon

Nelson Piquet Jr.
Thumbnail

watermelon

Heeeeyyy..

i'm new to this whole thing, my name's gill and i really like what you guys do!

i have a HUUUUGGGGEEEEEE crush on nelson piquet jr. i wish i was married to him, like all of you do.

i hate gabi! she took our one loves away from us! she's only 17, and she's a lucky girl because nelson is always the center of attention when it comes to brazillian ladies.

i will try and post some NEW photos of nelson piquet jr as soon as possible. but in the meantime, i will uptade photos of nelson piquet jr. i hope you like them

xx

nelson.jpg nelson.jpg

HEEYYYY :wave:

THANKS 4 LETTIN ME BE A PART OF IT GIRLS :) I SURE DO LOVE TALKING ABOUT NELSON WITH YOU GUYSSSSS

i was looking at the photo below of gabi. can you see the bra line on her body???????? it's not very attractive, is it!!!

i sure do hope nelson dumps her 4 it. she's also from a very wealthy brazillian family, as i've heard. she must be pampered, gettin whatever she wants all the time!!!!! i'm jealous :evil:

i hope you agree with me too :laugh:

f120030815_2.jpg

dont be jealous jajajajajjaja !!! beauty and money doesnt work at all , the thing is to be intelligent and she doesnt look like it !! or whatever she really is i dont care !!!

well, i dont know what to think about that line... :S it looks abit weird

but anyways , we will see what happen with her and nelsi in the future :)

The most important thing here is our lovely Nelson :wub: the owner of our dreams jajajajajja :laugh:

thanks 4 the advice watermelon :blush:

you're right, she doesn't look intelligent. poor nelson, he retired off the british grand prix, he could've got 4th place, the best result of his f1 carrer. he's starting to prove himself. anyway, i was watching the race, and i saw him talking to flavio for one minuite, he looked soooo cute :heart: as always.

i'll update some photos of nelson during the british grand prix in silverstone asap.

;) :)