Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

textless & better quality

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

source: officiel-online.com

** I translated the interview

Interview with Bvlgari's Ambassador

" I am honored to be the ambassador of Bvlgari and their accessories collection FW '2016. It is a brand that I've always loved its heritage. For me Bvlgari - speed and quick wit, combined with exclusive styling that could only be Italian. When I wear jewelry, bags and Bvlgari sunglasses, I understand how they complement me in terms of beauty and attractiveness ", - says Rosie brand. Huntington-Whiteley has given an exclusive interview in which she talked about her relationship with the brand of Bvlgari, what jewelry she prefers and who can be called a style icon.

What does this brand mean to you? Bvlgari - a symbol of elegance, creativity and tradition. It cultivated a passion for experimentation, while creating a separate history of jewelry and has a unmistakable taste to the color, which was mainly in the accessories collection. Bvlgari Bag - recognizable thing, got its own style and personality.

What is the bag for you is a necessity? Bvlgari Serpenti Viper! Perfect for me at the moment, since I travel a lot for work. I love accessories with a form that can be practical and luxurious at the same time.

What is your favorite form of sunglasses and why? I love the shape of "cat's eye". It adds femininity and attractiveness of the image. What form of sunglasses and what bag should have every woman? Trendy and modern. The style that speaks of a dynamic urban woman that makes you feel unique and confident. Accessories must be of exclusive leather and materials, always with precious details. Bvlgari Serpenti bag, for example, is easy to carry, but it captivates with its elegant clasp in the form of a snake's head, which is made of precious materials.

My favorite item from the latest collection of bags and glasses Bvlgari? I love my bag Serpenti Forever with black onyx stones. It is elegant and unique. Collection FW accessories' 2016 Bvlgari sends defiant spirit of the brand, which I love. Bvlgari glasses have an elegant structure, and my favorite - Serpenti - is in multi-colored frame. Clutch bag or a shopper? Both! It depends on the case.

You wear jewelry every day or only on special occasions? What do you usually wear? I have a few special pieces of jewelry that I never rented. Some of my favorites are the vintage watch Serpenti.

Are there any rules of jewelry, which you practice or, on the contrary, break? I love to wear pink gold. I do not have any rules, but I think when it comes to jewelry, the smaller, the better.

What is your earliest memory of jewelry? What is the first piece you come from? My mother worked in a jewelry store for many years. I remember how she always showed me the amazing jewelry in the directories that are put up for auction. Then I probably first learned of Bvlgari. I remember the first time my mother gave me a pendant - bear in silver, which I have kept to this day. It does not cost anything, but for me it is priceless.

How many bags and pairs of sunglasses do you have? Quite a bit, just a few! Sunglasses play a big role in my life, since I live in Los Angeles, where it is always sunny. Bags are also very important in my wardrobe, because I travel a lot. Tell us something about style, which no one knows. I very often use Pinterest, to find new ideas.

Favorite designers? Chloé, Givenchy, Saint Laurent.

What you wear in everyday life? I live in jeans, T-shirts and jackets.

Favorite shows, which you attended and why? Givenchy and Balmain, because I'm a big fan of these brands and their ideas.

Any rituals before the show? Good sleep, exercise and no carbohydrates!

The best advice about fashion that you have ever received, and from whom? From Coco Chanel: "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

Who are your style icons and why? Emmanuelle Alt - Vogue Paris editor in chief. Her style is ideal - from relaxed and low-key to gorgeous. Diane Kruger always flawless on the red carpet and never afraid to take risks.

Your typical day? I have no such thing as a typical day. When I'm working on the set in the morning, the day can be a very long and exciting. I get up early, head to the gym, then, I have a lot of e-mails, meetings and phone calls. In the evening, I like to spend time with my family and friends. I go to concerts, cinema, restaurant or bar.

What are your habits when you are working? I often can listen to the same song over and over again. It can be a little bit crazy!

What you eat, when you work? The morning I start with a pudding or porridge. Lunch is usually a fish or meat with salad. In the evenings I like to go vegetarian or have a lean fish with plenty of vegetables. I stay away from carbohydrates, grains and processed sugars.

What do you do on weekend? I read and watch movies. I communicate with my family and friends. I like to be outdoors, on the beach or walk anywhere.

Your philosophy? Positive attitude - it is the most powerful weapon which you can only enjoy!

Edited by DitaDiamondis