Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

1 minute ago, Ardilla said:

We don't know for sure, it's just our speculations. But I think it's almost the end of her pregnancy, so she gives birth around May/June maybe.

I was thinking the same, thank you for answer. 

Glamour UK June 2017 - INTERVIEW 

Rosie does all the LA-type things you'd expect: morning yoga sessions, green juices, hikes in the Hollywood Hills with her two dogs, Dolly and Peggy. But despite appearances, she would like it to be know that she's still very much a British girl at heart. "Oh my God, I miss everything about home. I got homesick a lot... I miss the culture. I miss the people and I miss the realness of Brits and the sense of humor." 

Does she miss Marmite?

"You get everything like that here. You have to sniff them out but there are a few places that I go to at eight o'clock in the evening if I'm feeling like a bit of chocolate and I go and get a KitKat. Walkers crisps?  Don't worry! I know where to get them. I don't know if I could survive without those two."

She's just designed a swimwear range: "because I think of swimwear as like denim, it fills women with horror all over the world, including myself. So it was something that I really wanted to have a go at and hopefully nail."

Wait. Swimwear fills you with horror? I ask. What about the rest of us?

Rosie laughs.

"I mean, listen, every women has her insecurities, whether she's a size 6 or she's... you know? Everybody does. It's a personal thing, so you can't say: 'Oh, well, someone on the outside has got this perfect body, what do they have to complain about?' I think it's important for girls to remember that everybody has their insecurities. And, as clichéd as it is, it's about finding the love that you have for you, instead of other people, and having that connection with yourself and your body, rather than somebody else's."

In February, Rosie announced that she and Jason were expecting their first child.

"We're very happy and incredibly excited." she says. Beyond that, she doesn't want to talk about her pregnancy. Rosie has always been protective of her private life and describes herself as an introvert: "People go, 'You're an introvert? How can you be as an introvert? You're half-dressed all the time!' It's an interesting  thing because the way I always look at an introvert or an extrovert is how you replenish your soul at an end of the day - I need to spend time on my own and I need to be in my home."

Her own approach to fame has been to set "a really clear boundary of what I'm willing to share and what I'm not". She says it helps living with Jason, who is "from a very different generation and is not interested in social media at all", but she's worried about the "young girls out there who are really feeling insecure about their image and they scroll through and see this image of a supermodel looking amazing, reclining on the beach in a completely unrealistic pose or environment. And I can see how that would make people not feel good about themselves. I mean, I can't say that I'm immune to that. Sometimes I'm like 'Fuck! You know? That doesn't make me feel great'.

Rosie grew up with a strong female role model in her mother, Fiona, who was an aerobics instructor in the 1990s. Fiona used to take Rosie and her younger brother and sister with her to classes, where they would sit in the back and watch. "That was a really positive thing that I saw with my mum and I suppose it rubbed off on me."

Her childhood was "outdoorsy" and surrounded by animals on a farm in Devon, including horses, chickens, ducks, sheep and pigs. Her father, Charles, was a chartered surveyor whose vegetable garden was "his favorite thing in life". 

"The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was freedom to become my own women. Sometimes you have to relinquish control, and you kind of have to just go with the flow."

When she was cast as a Victoria's Secret model at the age of 19 - later becoming one of their modelling 'elite' as a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' at 22 -  it was "surreal". "And there was me like, 'Oh my God!', You know, I still felt like that girl from Devon. I grew up on a farm in welly boots and here I was in Los Angeles, like, walking down the runway with Gisele and Adriana Lima and, you know, in these amazing outfits, and celebrities in the front row. I mean, it was a big, big deal for me back then."

"It's balance, you know? For me it's really important to have these moments in life where I go, 'I don't want to go to the gym for a few days, I want to relax, eat some ice cream and I'm going to have a burger and fries. I'm going to enjoy myself."

Her other half, Jason, is renowned for his absurdly impressive physique. His Instagram feed is a pictorial paean to the male torso in various physically exerting poses it makes one vaguely exhausted just to look at it. Do they ever work out together?

Rosie guffaws.

"No! Being around him is great because it sort of inspires you to push yourself further. But we have very different approaches to exercise. I'm not lifting loads of weights and punching a bag. I like to dance and jump on a trampoline, and the weights I lift are 5lb."

Rosie turned 30 in April and says she likes getting older because "I feel better each year within myself and I feel stronger. There's nothing like having a bit of life experience under your belt... You can cut the bullshit and sift through things that work and don't work for you more quickly, and you get really efficient with your time and you feel really confident about your choices. I wouldn't choose to go back to my early twenties at all."

She catches herself, then adds: "But, who knows? When the wrinkles start coming, I might think I wouldn't mind my 27-years-old arse! I hope I'll still be working at 85."

Rosie and Jason were spotted at a hospital in Los Angeles on May 10

NmGUbiG.jpg 3DfwDvw.jpg lkTWiHx.jpg JhZQ2xh.jpg 

NejhOmp.jpg 4knov15.jpg 36tJ8o1.jpg 

Rosie was spotted in Santa Monica on May 11

4RQB9yB.jpg FIVQ2Lf.jpg 

Rosie arrives solo for a check up at Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica. Yesterday, she was spotted with Jason at the same place, where they visited with her doctor for a few minutes.

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Also have a feeling she will have a girl (looking at the shape of her tummy).

Same! I'm actually sure of this since she added first photo in February. I'm 99.9% sure because of her tummy, that she will have a girl :smile: