Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

She regularly uses botox? What the hell.....how do you know that? I highly doubt it.

You can notice fluctuation in her face, especially on the lips.

A lot of girls do it, it's just a matter of being subtle.

For example, in one of leaked Kate Upton photos you can see her face with multiple needle marks (post botox procedure).

I've seen those Kate Upton pics recently. Do not recall seeing any with needle marks. Many of Verlander's ex-girlfriends were in those photos so it could be one of them. Which picture are you referring to?

As for Rosie, you shouldn't be so callous. If memory serves me right, the four wives in Mad Max were not allowed to work out for six months. That would explain her weight loss. However, if you have evidence, I'd be interested to see it.

I've seen those Kate Upton pics. Do not recall seeing any pics with needle marks. Many of Verlander's ex-girlfriends were in those photos so it could be one of them.

Nah, there is a photo and if you zoom in you can clearly see needle marks. Kinda sad, since she's so young.

She's fully clothed in the photo and you can only see her face. She looks like she's coming out of gym but as I said when you zoom in you can see needle marks with little spots of blood.

I'll take a look. Be right back. :clap:

EDIT: The pic you are referring to is the one where she's holding a cup of coffee and wearing a grey shirt right? Those aren't needle marks. They are spots that have been burst / picked at, which is still bad. You are not suppose to exercise vigorously or lie flat after botox treatment so it doesn't make sense to go to the gym.. There is a pic of her in France where she did not wear any make up and you could see her spots. Google it, I'm too lazy.

Dermatologists do not inject in the area that has blood unless you have excessive forehead lines. They also seal any open wounds to prevent infection (the good ones anyway). The redness is due to flushing that occurs during strenuous exercise. I'll ask my uncle when I see him next. He's a consultant dermatologist.