Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Rosie looked amazing. I love her body. I wonder if she gained weight for Transformers (this is NOT said in any bad way). I know that was an argument Bale had with Fox when she dropped down to a 0. In any case, Rosie looks fabulous. thanks for all the pics!

It's the real Rosie?

https://twitter.com/ross_H_whiteley

well, Izabel Goulart is following this twitter :p

It's definitely not her - not only does she hate twitter, but yesterday the twitter person posted a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend taken about 4 years ago, the one before Tyrone Wood (so they've been apart about 3 years) saying 'love you so much'! She can't even get her own boyfriend right, and it's not exactly hard to find out she's going out with Jason Statham, so I seriously doubt it's her.

Why isn't Rosie with the rest of the models on the red carpet? She wasn't around much other than during the fashion show itself, was she? Man, I thought I'd see more cute photos of Candice and Rosie together. :(

Rosie has been really busy still filming Trasnformers. She wasn't at any pre show event. She flew into NY on the day of the show. And probably flew right back out after the show. Poor Rosie must be tired. But i'm sure it will all be worth it :)

Why isn't Rosie with the rest of the models on the red carpet? She wasn't around much other than during the fashion show itself, was she? Man, I thought I'd see more cute photos of Candice and Rosie together. :(

Rosie has been really busy still filming Trasnformers. She wasn't at any pre show event. She flew into NY on the day of the show. And probably flew right back out after the show. Poor Rosie must be tired. But i'm sure it will all be worth it :)

Actually she was at the after party, I have candids of her at it ;)