Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

...then suddenly appears someone(or many of them but not members from bz ur nice people) and cut the tag and it looks even more stupid and obvious and I become 1# Place where to steal pics,absolutely no...this was stupid excuse,however if u don't want don't take but I'm not the first and last who do that.

Yes, it's like Adriana Obsession, which keeps taking off AdriLimaFans' tags without any kind of credits LOL

Sorry, Obsession, but that's not nice what you do. Anyway I respect your work and all, but don't cut off tags, that's all!

Okay, tags are annoying, but when we get a "exclusive" stuff or something like that, this is just because we worked harder than another fansite to get that info and then we don't want someone else to simply save the picture and take off the tags, it's terrible! I pretty respect these tags and sources because I do this same "job" and know how it works.

The right is yours to keep the tags, so I'm not trying to change your mind. Just thought I would request as I did. It takes away from the image, I understand you'd like credit for the picture...but sooner or later that picture is going to be everywhere anyway. Through another means, will you be remembered for finding the exclusive pictures first?

Regardless. Thanks for the pics.

I mean...I had terrible experience with things like this and pictures and it really annoys me, before I've never tagged pictures and I don't even like to do that...I would only write ''give credit'' but as GiselleBach said I agree..., some pictures we find really hard and there is 1 of million chances to find it again so I get mad when someone use it and don't give me credit or don't even say ''I will take this''.

Many pages on facebook and other communities just use the pic,cut the tag and write like ''Give me credit if you use,I found it hard'' on their pages, and or worst thing made me to start tagging the pics was when I posted MY bracelet with name-Adriana Limaon it on my twitter,I didn't though it could happen someone used and posted on fb page,tagged their facebook page and wrote ''I got this bracelet today,it's Unique''...then more than 5.000 see it...hope u know what I mean.

Also there is page on fb Adriana Lima Fan Page and I know the person who has it(not personal) when you go to mine and her page is completely the same! everything,profile picture all albums everything even the tagged pics and she says to my face ''I don't know you have fb page''...ridiculous

but I don't wanna fall down to that level and fight with someone <_<

The right is yours to keep the tags, so I'm not trying to change your mind. Just thought I would request as I did. It takes away from the image, I understand you'd like credit for the picture...but sooner or later that picture is going to be everywhere anyway. Through another means, will you be remembered for finding the exclusive pictures first?

Regardless. Thanks for the pics.

I'm happy when someone takes Images I found but sometimes ''Take'' gets over control ...lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've done my fair share of scanning, and of locating rare photos. If you're looking for recognition for your efforts, you're in the wrong line of "work." People can and will take photos you've worked on without crediting you. Fan sites will place their own pathetic tags on "exclusive" content they've pulled off of forums. And, hey, think how the photographers must feel.

You need to do it because you find joy in it, and you need to take 'thank you's were you can get them. Tags in the middle of scans (I'd say any tags, really, but at least I can stomach those that stay to the outsides) are detrimental to the image, and, frankly, hypocritical when you consider that you've just taken content from a magazine or photographer.

I once spent hours recoloring a black and white photo in photoshop. I posted it with a tag in the corner--my little monument to the effort I put forth--and posted it on a forum. The first reply was a repost of my photo with the tag (poorly) edited out. That was frustrating. That was beyond rude. What it did not do, however, was convince me that the answer was to move my tag to the middle of the image. That would have ruined the image I was intent on sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

lol that shit is hilarious, but also irritating as hell. No offense adrianaobsession, but seriously? it's bad enough to tag candids but you tag newspaper clippings too? ......... but why? you don't own it, same with the pictures, but an article cropping? really?