Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

well personally if you are saying its from editorial there would be more then 1 picture and if you are saying its vs, like iris has mentioned there is always a glimpse of the face...i dont think that is adriana in the picture personally....to say the least im not an expert but i dont think it is adriana

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry ladies and gents... it's not her.. it's Adriana Volpe... you guys made me search my database of pics on this one, seesh. Hope this clears up the mess once and for all.

Sorry ladies and gents... it's not her.. it's Adriana Volpe... you guys made me search my database of pics on this one, seesh. Hope this clears up the mess once and for all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I'm kinda glad that it wasn't Adriana. I like the VS booty pics, but this is....i don't know. Though, pic ain't that bad :p

:drool: :drool: !! that is gorgeous! got any more? :) thank you by the way... that's hottt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, that's the only one of Adriana. However, in taht editorial, there were also pics of Ale, Ana, Oluchi, Gisele and Marisa and they're all in their respective threads. :)

Guest Somebody
if you want to see this pic on large size, i don't have! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's ok, any size is fine. That picture is very nice.