Bellazon

News

Neo52285

You know, i think that is so DISRESPECTFUL of Tommy Lee to say, that about Adriana!  :anger: She's too nice of a person, for him to come out and say things about Adriana like that, and to have them published?!  :shock: He's nothing but a low class dog!  I really think he owes Adriana an apology.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went to the Tommy Lee website and on the first page there's series of quotes from his book "Tommy Land". Here are some gems: "Dr Lee has learned a few things about about sex and love over the years and here's the first: Big girls are the hotest, craziest fucks ever." And "Trust me, if you're digging for treasure in a dumpster, you're gonna get pretty fucking dirty routin' through all that trash". Brilliant! Utterly brilliant!! [incidentally, does anyone know of a smilie for heavy sarcasm?]

I have dificulty imagining Adriana falling over over herself to get at him.

I seriously doubt she's going to be in the tabloids, mainly because she hasn't replied nor has she been seen with him. That will possibly be the only reason it's in there. If anything it'll be in that he said she said thing. Where they talk about the stars and move on.

Guest Guest

according to "correio da bahia" adriana will be in SPFW (june 28- july 4). She now lives in Paris because of the prince, she will not take part in fashion rio

A baiana ADRIANA LIMA deve aterrissar nas passarelas da S

Guest Papi Chulo
according to "correio da bahia" adriana will be in SPFW (june 28- july 4). She now lives in Paris because of the prince, she will not take part in fashion rio

A baiana ADRIANA LIMA deve aterrissar nas passarelas da S

Guest Papi Chulo
oh that's good to know... haha... i thought u were going to say that they might get together

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forget Tommy Lee! :ninja: that is pretty much for now, old news! Adriana ain't gonna leave the Prince for that old has been! :rofl: i was just thinking, it would be so cool if Adriana married the Prince :wub2: then she would be a "Princess"! :hug: awwwww... :wub: :kiss:

Tommy continues by expressing his enthusiasm for the prospect of putting his penis in Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima's vagina. "Rock that shit man. Ride it."

If Star is to be the least bit trusted, actually he was referring to Angelina Jolie when he said that (giving Brad Pitt props I suppose)

Guest Fiammi

From FV's blog: (link)

Rio FW starts next week - Adriana Lima is confirmed, and so are Isabeli, Jeisa and Gisele, who will do an exclusive show for Colcci.

noooo! :cry: i don't want her to be a princess... what if she stops modeling?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol I doubt she would stop modeling just because she'd be a princess. There are a bunch of people who have married prince's and haven't given up their day job. A woman who married a Prince in Spain is a CNN reporter she moved but she works for the station in Spain now. But I doubt she would give up her day job for him. I know I wouldn't. Plus she is quoted to saying that she wants kids so hey why not? if she does decide to get married, she'll do what Heidi is doing, have a couple of kids, and continue to model.

Guest Lullaby

Yeah but Adriana doesn't have an average job. She prances around in lingerie half the time and I have a feeling they'd expect her to not do that any longer. Royal lines are strict in some cases and I don't see them appreciating that in the least.

Guest who cares

Wait a minute. I thought that she and the prince broke up because in one of the candids on ISIFA it said: "Brazilian Victoria Secret supermodel Adriana Lima jokes around as she sticks her tongue after having lunch with her boyfriend Gerome Duran at Jerry's in Soho New York City." And the pic had her and this guy wearing this funky hat exiting a restaurant and entering a car (all the while she is smiling and looks pretty). These candid pictures were taken on 04.03.2005! go and check it out... at http://www.isifa.com/page=search&num_page=...ID=3792098!!

they have other pix too but click on the one where she is wearing the glasses and has a dude in the background.

Other than that i would like to say that i like this forum and the people in it. Hugs and kisses! MUAH!

Guest Guest

I realized that the link does not work so I will be helpful and give directions..

first go to isifa.com, then type the name adriana lima, then click search, all these pix of adriana are supposed to come up and on the third page the candids of her and her dude will show up. And u can also click on english if u dont understand czech (the british flag on the very top right corner signifies the english language, in case anyone did not know lol, just click on it and everything will be translated!).

Thanx and bye!

Guest Lullaby

That isn't her boyfriend. It was labeled as her boyfriend on a couple of sites but there haven't been any pictures of the two together since then or even before.