Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

that picture i posted isnt me, its my best friend. Im not saying they look exactly alike, cause that would b impossible. Adriana has a very diffrent look from everyone, but i think my friend and her have the same eyes. They dont have the same nose lips smile skin. So im really not "dilusional" I just think my friend is lucky to have the same eyes and i was just seein if you agreed they did.

I was going to say the exact same thing. Norah resembles Adriana a lot more than that above girl.

me? lol...but thank you guys!!! :laugh:

i agree with you nellbell, none of this girls looks like adriana, not even close..i mean nora may be looking good but it's not that good that you can say wauw. You can see that this girl spend a lot of time on her looks..it wouldn't surprise me that she looks good after all that..her eyes for example, the colour is not real and she is using fake lashes. If you are not looking ugly and just normal, than make up and all that stuff can turn you in a beauty. I'm not trying to insult anybody and also not nora..I just say what i think about all this :)

I actually think that Norah has her own look (which is nothing bad at all), imo i dont think she resembles adri at all but she is really pretty. I know a lot of people on this forum think that if u have blackish-brown hair and colored eyes or even contacts on and also a tanned skin color u automatially look like Adri, i mean come on ppl u dont even look at them that closely and just say that they look like twins! I think that this topic is just getting really annoying now...

I was going to say the exact same thing. Norah resembles Adriana a lot more than that above girl.

me? lol...but thank you guys!!! :laugh:

i agree with you nellbell, none of this girls looks like adriana, not even close..i mean nora may be looking good but it's not that good that you can say wauw. You can see that this girl spend a lot of time on her looks..it wouldn't surprise me that she looks good after all that..her eyes for example, the colour is not real and she is using fake lashes. If you are not looking ugly and just normal, than make up and all that stuff can turn you in a beauty. I'm not trying to insult anybody and also not nora..I just say what i think about all this :)

mygod, i say nothing about it that i look like adri or whatever...cause I don't..like sabriana say I got my own look and if you dont like it..Fine! sow why all you so mean 2 me :S and u dont even know me so how do you know that I spend a lot of time on my looks like you say ..thats so not true!! but whatever

well, you know you look good norah. I've seen people compliment your looks a lot here. And I think you look good too. So just let it slide :)

thanks, and I dont ask people comment about me & my photo's!! this is not about me.. but about ADRIANA, doh

well, you know you look good norah. I've seen people compliment your looks a lot here. And I think you look good too. So just let it slide :)

thanks, and I dont ask people comment about me & my photo's!! this is not about me.. but about ADRIANA, doh

yeah dont even care about what anyone says on how 'fake' u might be. ur a really pretty girl so it doesnt matter...u've got ur own look which is a good thing cuz ur unique :)