Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I am wondering why she is in Seoul. She didn't do the Chanel show so maybe she is on vacation 

may be or she was invited to see the event or she will shoot something there ; im not too disappointed that she didn't walk those outfit were just horrible  :yuckky:

So now we are looking for those works:

1) her photoshoot in Korea 

https://instagram.com/p/2StfEpDTxC/?taken-by=tonigarrn

2) her work with Malaika Firth 

3) her work in Paris

4) https://instagram.com/p/13TFinjt_R/?taken-by=moalturki

I think it's new and he wrote that she was on set 

5) photoshoot with Heather Marks and Bridget Malcolm for YouAndMeGirl collection

6) another Lindex campaign 

https://instagram.com/p/zh8UKalS5F/?taken-by=lindexofficial

7) photoshoot for Daily Front Row with Gilles Bensimon

8) Aigner Fall Winter campaign 

Kindly translated by sore on tFS:

Interview with Tush Magazine
My translation

Toni, TUSH turns ten with this issue. Do you remember where you were in March 2005 and what you were concerned with?
TONI GARRN I was 12 years old, went to school in Hamburg and didn't even know what Vogue is. 

T Ten years are a long time, even more so for a young woman at 22. But you've been in the business for almost 10 years yourself. Does this sometimes seem unreal to you?
TG Absolutely. I've been modeling for almost half of my life at this point! Modeling, fashion, runways and NY have become home for me. But it's still incredibly exciting for me, I learn new things every day.

T Which professional experiences come to mind when you hear COOL, CRAZY, WEIRD?
TG the fashion weeks, without a doubt. The craziest time in fashion. The vibes there, the excitement backstage, this creative madness. I loved walking shows with my best friends back in the time. I'll never forget this time, it tied us together so closely and we learned so much. 

T If you had a wish, what would be the first thing you would change in the business?
TG Mmh... the more I think about it, the more I realize how much I love this chaotic world. With all its pleasures and disappointments. I wouldn't want to change a thing, since it is precisely this chaos that makes fashion so crazy and definitely not boring. However, I would like to change the idea the fashion world has when it comes to extremely skinny models. Fashion, especially on the runway, looks best on tall, skinny women, that's for granted. But there are limits to everything! And a woman should be allowed to have some curves.

T Which thoughts are you most concerned with at the moment?
TG How to further develop my charity in the smartest possible way in order to support the women in my projects and to ease their lives. 

T You're supporting PLAN INTERNATIONAL and WEITBLICK. What where the reasons?
TG I fell in love with Africa early in my life and see a lot of potential and the most interesting and inspiring people here. Most of them don't stand a chance to have a healthy life and a future. I appreciate my life very much, so it's only natural that I want to give something back. 

T Why precisely these organizations?
TG For Plan International, I promote education for young women and teachers in Burkina Faso with the campaign „Because I am a Girl“. I decided to support women and girls, because unfortunately, they are still so underprivileged and don't have any rights in a lot of countries. 65 million girls don't go to school worldwide! I think education is key to sustainable help and real change. Over 50% of the people in Burkina Faso are under 16 years old. Sometimes they hardly speak the language of the country. Kids are the future - and without education, they don't have a future and hardly a chance for their human rights to be protected.

T Are you an anxiety-free person? If so, how can you tell? Or, if not, how can you tell? 
TG I think so, yes. On airplanes, I sleep best during turbulences, for example. 

T Do you remember the shooting for TUSH with your brother Nik?
TG Yeeeees! It was so funny to be posing next to him, but also something I wasn't used to. I'd like to do it more often!

T Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
TG Ask me again in 5 years post-58295-0-1446434893-27764_thumb.gif