Bellazon

Adina Forizs
Thumbnail

Antonio Vinicius

How did your career start?

A: The head of Icon Management, Balázs Méhész stopped me in a bus stop, about 3 years ago. That is what everything started.

How old are you, and what are your measurements?

A: I am 20, 176 cms, 84-60-89.

What you can’t stand in your personality?

• Unfortunateley, I piss up myself very easily, I’m too much temperamental.

How can someone become a succsessful topmodel?

A: Givens are very important, but personality is important too, because that’s what where your aura comes. Steadfastness of purpose is crucial, because this is a very hard profession. And being at the right place at the right time….

Who are your favourite photographers at home and internatonally?

A: I worked with foreign photographers mainly, but I have a few Hungarian artist, whome I like to work with. My faves are: Marci Perlaki, István Lábadi and Csaba J. Almási. Internatinally, It was a huge experience making the Prada campaign with Craig Mcdean . I also had the pleasure to work with David Sims, making an ed to the Italian Vogue.

Who are your favourite designers at home and in the world?

A: I have met relativeley few designers yet, but I like Dóra Konsánszky’s, Nanushka’s and USE’s work. Miuccia Prada’s work is amazing, I had the fortune to work with her for more than 2 weeks, making the Prada campaign for 2008 spring summer. I opened the show in Milan, wich was a great experience. Of course, also working with Karl Lagerfeld!

What about diets?

A: Igot a lucky form from my parents, I had never take care about my meals. I do aerobics regularly, but it is more important becaause of my fitness.

What are your favourite meals?

A: I adore potatoe pastas with cucumber salad, the way like my mum makes ir.

Which was your biggest payment?

A: About 2 million forints for the Chanel show. But the tax and the agency’s part came down so it was about 1 million.

Your friends?

A: Most of them I know from my childhood and high-school. I also met many people from fashion industry, including some models, too.

How much do you travel in a month?

A: This varies a lot. Sometimes I am abroad for months, especially during the fashion weeks, sometimes I travel abroad only for a few days for a job.

Do you have more success aong men, than a „avarage women”?

A: I don’ think I have more success than before .

Your biggest dream?

A: Of course, I’d like to get more and more success in this profession, but you can’t do this for living forever. I’m a tudent at BME University, I’d like to bacome a successful architect, and I am dreaming of family, too.

Adina’s most important jobs: Prada campaign, Gap campaign for Europe

Showlist: Prada, Miu Miu exclusive show, Chanel Haute Couture, 2008. ősz: Donna Karan DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Alberta Ferretti, Nicole Miller, Preen, Malo, Jill Stuart, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, Reem Acra, Phi, Temperly London

elitemagazin.hu