Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

They are most definitely reposts

This is a repost too. get it :brows: ? repost :nicole: ?

Let me try to help with this issue.

1. At the top of the home page, the "Help to Cut Back on Reposts" topics suggests for us to do the following A) Look at the last 10 or so pages before posting

pics. It is unrealistic to expect everyone to go the the whole of every page of every long thread before they post a pic. Checking the last 10 or so previous pages is all that the mods require, so it should be good enough for the rest of us :mellow: . If the first picture is Noemie walking down the park in medim quality and the new picture is Noemie walking down the park in HQ, it is not a repost :) .

2. The "How to Cut Back on Reposts" thread also suggests that you give as much information on the pictures as possible if you want to avoid reposts. If the picture is Noemie Lenoir at a beauty shop in New York, title the picture as "Noemie Lenoir at a Beauty Shop in New York." That way, someone can put "beauty shop" in the search and the post will come up and they'll say, "oh, scriptgirl has already posted that, I guess I don't have to." If the picture is Noemie Lenoir in Vogue, Feb 11, 2005, "Beauty of Spring" by Nigel Barker, title the pictures as that :) . That way, they can put some of that in the search and it'll come up if it has been posted or it won't come up if it hasn't :) .

3. Posting the same picture in a different resolution is NOT a repost :mellow: .

4. If you would be a little more patient with reposts, more of Noemie's fans would come around and consequently see more of the pictures when they are posted the first time :ninja: .

Thank you for giving us so many great pictures :hug: , but I just felt the need to share that :flower: .

We've been all over this whole reposts nonsense a few months ago, and we won't tolerate the same drama. Everyone should have learned their lesson back then. Don't expect us to take such a soft-gloved approach this time around. All the involved parties already know the score this time around and should act accordingly.

Bonjour !

L'émission "intérieurs" présente un relooking chez noemie Lenoir cette semaine.

=> http://www.interieurs.fr/video-Catherine-A...Lenoir-i717.php

L'accès à la vidéo (le 12 avril à 00:00) est gratuit mais il faut être inscrit sur le site.

Je m'excuse d'intervenir en français sur un forum anglophone mais je ne suis pas assez bonne en anglais pour pouvoir me faire comprendre dans cette langue.

Merci à tous pour toutes les photos