Bellazon

Last Person to Post Here Wins!

TooBoku

Aint no hypnosis gonna work on me...

But it was cool...last night...the DVD guy came to the door...he has a van full of DVDs....he gets all new ones...and its only �‚�10 for 3 for a week :chicken:

But anyway he's a qualified hypnotist and he did this cool thing on me and my sister :ninja:

Haha and he has these videos on youtube of his hypnotisms...he did one to a girl and made her believe that this guy that was in the room was brad pitt!...and she was actually seeing brad pitt...he's such a cool hypnotist!.. :ninja:

He did stuff to my friends as well...made one of them believe they were a supermodel it was so funny!.. www.youtube.com/hypnodj :whistle: *free advertising* :laugh:

He's the only one gonna hypnotise me :blah:

Damn my head is fried :confused: :blink:

insanity :|

Aint no hypnosis gonna work on me...

But it was cool...last night...the DVD guy came to the door...he has a van full of DVDs....he gets all new ones...and its only �‚�10 for 3 for a week :chicken:

But anyway he's a qualified hypnotist and he did this cool thing on me and my sister :ninja:

Haha and he has these videos on youtube of his hypnotisms...he did one to a girl and made her believe that this guy that was in the room was brad pitt!...and she was actually seeing brad pitt...he's such a cool hypnotist!.. :ninja:

He did stuff to my friends as well...made one of them believe they were a supermodel it was so funny!.. www.youtube.com/hypnodj :whistle: *free advertising* :laugh:

He's the only one gonna hypnotise me :blah:

Damn my head is fried :confused: :blink:

insanity :|

:| (Y)