Bellazon

Korina Longin
Thumbnail

supermodel07

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:27 AM, ArianaVSCouture said:

Herve Leger RTW S/S 1999:
40444736_HerveLeger1999WomenRTW28.thumb.jpg.e9c7fdfe99f03a5c3a8f75d6ee643b58.jpg1539679407_HerveLeger1999WomenRTW71.thumb.jpg.156f594c609fd8ed55e35ffe43795281.jpg1151328871_HerveLeger1999WomenRTW72.thumb.jpg.fd8282baf0a776a3a01bab522ef1cb37.jpg

@cordeliaeugenia, do you by any chance know any other shows Korina has walked in 1999? Her profile on FMD doesn't have any information about it. I am trying to find more runway HQ's of her... Thanks in advance! :) :blush:

Hi, ArianaVSCouture! Oh, I wish I knew :/ FMD has been my source as well and that Youtube vid from Fashion TV... I should watch it again, maybe get some clues from there. 
Thank you for all the photos you've been posting! I've never seen most of them. I hope we find many more photos of Korina 🤞

1 hour ago, cordeliaeugenia said:

That Guess 1997 campaign... Still catching breath :) Thanks, sanja!!

You're welcome, hope you will also share something old and rare with Korina, and not only commenting on my posts :D

8 hours ago, sanja said:

You're welcome, hope you will also share something old and rare with Korina, and not only commenting on my posts :D

Hehe, I wish I had something to share 😩 All the things I have posted here were the pinnacle of my investigations. I don't know where you guys find so many amazing photos, but I'm really thankful :grouphug::D

13 hours ago, cordeliaeugenia said:

Hehe, I wish I had something to share 😩 All the things I have posted here were the pinnacle of my investigations. I don't know where you guys find so many amazing photos, but I'm really thankful :grouphug::D

My dear @cordeliaeugenia, I buy old magazines and spend a lot of money on Ebay to find magazines with her, also have traders from all over the world who send me her pictures ;)

Wow, @sanja! And here I thought pausing the video at the right moment to be able to get a decent screenshot was making an effort...
I just checked out ebay and many mags listing her photos don't actually have small pics to verify if the photos are something new or not. If you have your eye on something that might be new to us, let me know, maybe I'd be able to help ;) 

5 hours ago, cordeliaeugenia said:

Wow, @sanja! And here I thought pausing the video at the right moment to be able to get a decent screenshot was making an effort...
I just checked out ebay and many mags listing her photos don't actually have small pics to verify if the photos are something new or not. If you have your eye on something that might be new to us, let me know, maybe I'd be able to help ;) 

All magazines on ebay that have her name mentioned are those I already posted here ;)

I just bought more old French magazines with her and will scan the pages as soon as they arrive to me

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, sanja said:

All magazines on ebay that have her name mentioned are those I already posted here ;)

I just bought more old French magazines with her and will scan the pages as soon as they arrive to me

Oh, I thought as much 😊 So you check ebay for something new to pop up with her name or have you found out about some other work she has done apart from the things mentioned on FMD?