Bellazon

Korina Longin
Thumbnail

supermodel07

The model in the white suit resembles Korina very much, but I'm not convinced it's her...there are no records she did Dolce&Gabbana, only 1997 D&G which we don't have so far.

post-19430-0-1446125335-61729_thumb.jpg

styleregistry.com

I think it is her :blush:

thanks for your efforts cordeliaeugenia :flower:

The model in the white suit resembles Korina very much, but I'm not convinced it's her...there are no records she did Dolce&Gabbana, only 1997 D&G which we don't have so far.

u09i.jpg

styleregistry.com

I think it is her :blush:

thanks for your efforts cordeliaeugenia :flower:

You're welcome, Nefertiti :) My bad, the Dolce&Gabbana campaign dates from spring 1993 and Korina was only 10 at the time... plus she never wore her hair that ''short'', I think :) I have no idea who is this Korina lookalike, but she, too, is gorgeous. We should redirect this photo to the ID thread, I'm dying to know the name of this model.

I think these two from the SS 2002 Betsey Johnson show weren't posted. (Horrible show, btw...) Would love to see her in something classy for once :whistle: I'm so evil...

betseyjohnson.jpg betseyjohnson2.jpg

leadfashion.com

From google search.. Again, I don't approve of the styling, but she looks like the Korina from the 90s, that is she doesn't look older here... and her figure is amazing :blush:

korinagoogle.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...