Bellazon

Korina Longin
Thumbnail

supermodel07

12 hours ago, cordeliaeugenia said:

Oh, I'm looking forward to more new photos a lot! Thank you! If it's not a secret... where do you get them? :D:p

She is getting them from fashion anthology site, probably has a login or paying for it

The same as I buy magazines on Ebay and scan them here, we are not getting anything with our models for free, we need to pay for it and then we share it for free on fashion forums ;)

17 hours ago, cordeliaeugenia said:

If it's not a secret... where do you get them?

It's not a secret and @sanja guessed correctly - some of my images are from fashionanthology.com and the latest posts are from bloomsburyfashioncentral.com. It's tricky to get HQ's from both sites, but luckily I know the ways. ;) 
Another runway discovery - Iceberg RTW F/W 1998.

iceberg-fw-1998-1.thumb.jpg.d146b5b56119c29c03152f5c60f85289.jpgiceberg-fw-1998-2.thumb.jpg.938e6aa2d28989ffec64da1006f0ed9f.jpgiceberg-fw-1998-3.thumb.jpg.f30c697a38dec1609da7190dd5404be8.jpg

iceberg-fw-1998-4.thumb.jpg.7048d627e1154433f4326bd57ca12bc5.jpgiceberg-fw-1998-5.thumb.jpg.09a18ab8334f7792037e3ceecc3318a0.jpgiceberg-fw-1998-6.thumb.jpg.dc9179707a3ceeb79a073a8eefb5c1a2.jpg

22 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

It's not a secret and @sanja guessed correctly - some of my images are from fashionanthology.com and the latest posts are from bloomsburyfashioncentral.com. It's tricky to get HQ's from both sites, but luckily I know the ways. ;) 
Another runway discovery - Iceberg RTW F/W 1998.

Oh... I've never heard of those sites. I'll check them out. Thanks for sharing 😉

But I don't get it why aren't those runway pics from the 90s available for free if shows from the last 19 years are on, for example, vogue.com? The only thing that comes to mind is that sorting them out, scanning and uploading to digital form may be easier said than done...

On 10/27/2019 at 11:08 AM, sanja said:

She is getting them from fashion anthology site, probably has a login or paying for it

The same as I buy magazines on Ebay and scan them here, we are not getting anything with our models for free, we need to pay for it and then we share it for free on fashion forums ;)

And thank you so much for that! 😉 I'll see if I can find something when I go back to my parents' place, but I don't think I'll find anything Korina might be in, as I've started to get interested in fashion and buying mags only 15 years ago... argh...