Bellazon

Korina Longin
Thumbnail

supermodel07

39 minutes ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

I have also got these HQ's of Korina on a runway, but I have no idea on which show it might be... @cordeliaeugenia, @sanja, do you have any thoughts on that? :) 

No, sorry,. I don't collect runway pictures anymore, only ads, covers, editorials and catalogs with Korina, runway became too boring for me :D

43 minutes ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

I have also got these HQ's of Korina on a runway, but I have no idea on which show it might be... @cordeliaeugenia, @sanja, do you have any thoughts on that? :) 

Hi, @ArianaVSCouture! Oh, upon a quick search I haven't been able to find anything yet, but I'll keep trying. Did she ever do Yamamoto?

20 minutes ago, sanja said:

No, sorry,. I don't collect runway pictures anymore, only ads, covers, editorials and catalogs with Korina, runway became too boring for me :D

Oh, @ArianaVSCouture, I'm super interested in all her runway photos, especially backstage if there are any (still looking for more of those with the spikey choker necklace :)) so thank you so so much for posting them!

On 8/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, sanja said:

Does anyone have Korina and Lenny Kravitz pictures from Rolling Stone magazine?

It was shot in Paris between 1997-2000 by Mark Seliger and they were acting as Elvis Presley.

I can't find these pictures online, only got this info from Korina's mother, so really hope we can find them or what issue was it published.

Thanks

Yeah, this will be hard to find... But I'll try :) Thanks for the info!

On 8/26/2019 at 2:17 PM, cordeliaeugenia said:

Did she ever do Yamamoto?

I have checked my Yamamoto galleries, and no, she didn't walk for him, but I think this unknown runway is Koji Tatsuno Spring 1997. Sadly, there's nothing on web to prove my theory...

On 8/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, cordeliaeugenia said:

I'm super interested in all her runway photos, especially backstage if there are any (still looking for more of those with the spikey choker necklace :)) so thank you so so much for posting them!

Oh, you are more than welcome! I like to collect runway pics and backstage, so it's a pleasure to share! And thank you for your findings and help! ;) 

Paco Rabanne RTW S/S 1997:
412354853_paco-rabanne-ss-1997(1).thumb.jpg.1927f8de7325637f561db0d67b482ba3.jpg1239166747_paco-rabanne-ss-1997(5).thumb.jpg.4a16eab0330655dc22d1a9d1b5362c99.jpg772378528_paco-rabanne-ss-1997(6).thumb.jpg.12a07f584bafb184412ec7a6dab98ef3.jpg