Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

I would love that ebay collection for the interviews and tv clips from that time. I wish there were more available today.Anyway, I got some paulina pics from a friend in mexico. I am not sure if they have already been posted but hey we can always just bump the thread :whistle: :whistle:

Spanish bazaar cover?

post-20215-1228792964_thumb.jpg

Hello Paulinafan, I can inform you about your questions. This magazine you show in your post it's the Harper's bazaar's Venezolan edition. Next pic, you are right it's a Estee Lauder's pic from 1992 make-up campaigne "Between Sea and Ski", I've got a small one like you. And the second Estee Lauder's pic (b&W) you can find it in the NY times sunday magazine(4th September 1988) :wave:

Wow!

Did you see this incredible collection??!

I think it is the hugest ever up on ebay for Paulina.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paulina-Porizkova-Coll...93%3A1|294%3A50

Yes, Kalaudia, I did see this marvelous collection. The starting bid is $99.99 but this seller used "reserve" - so they must have a price in mind that they will not sell it for less than. I'll bet they want at least $500 for all these pictures.

That's part of my stuff I sold a few years ago.

Wow, Jal! You had a beautiful collection! :heart: Were just the covers yours or also some of the other items?

The auction is now over and, even in this economy, it went for a pretty high price - over $600! I thought with the combination of the economy right now and being so close to Christmas that it might have sold for less, maybe $400 or $500. Apparently someone still has lots of money to spend. ha-ha! :laugh:

Wow!

Yes, Kalaudia, I did see this marvelous collection. The starting bid is $99.99 but this seller used "reserve" - so they must have a price in mind that they will not sell it for less than. I'll bet they want at least $500 for all these pictures.

Wow, Jal! You had a beautiful collection! :heart: Were just the covers yours or also some of the other items?

The auction is now over and, even in this economy, it went for a pretty high price - over $600! I thought with the combination of the economy right now and being so close to Christmas that it would have sold for less, maybe $400 or $500. I really thought this seller's timing was not the best. Apparently someone still has lots of money to spend. ha-ha! :laugh:

Nest to Renee Simonsen, my Paulina was the biggest file I had so I there were editorials as well.

Wow!

The auction is now over and, even in this economy, it went for a pretty high price - over $600! I thought with the combination of the economy right now and being so close to Christmas that it might have sold for less, maybe $400 or $500. Apparently someone still has lots of money to spend. ha-ha! :laugh:

Nest to Renee Simonsen, my Paulina was the biggest file I had so I there were editorials as well.

Jal, just curious, was any of the Estee Lauder stuff in your original collection?

Wow!

Jal, just curious, was any of the Estee Lauder stuff in your original collection?

Yes, I think there was some in there.

Paulina is, look wise, my favorite supermodel along with Helena Christensen & Stephanie seymour, i just love the dark hair/light eyes combination, and all the three of them had such incredible bodies to go with...my only concern with Paulina is that she could have been more of a runway model, but she's always been more of a cover girl, i wonder why! she's same age as Linda Evangelista so she could have been big in the late 80's/early 90's runway supermodels era...it would have been amazing to see her doing those Versace shows like them other girls

Estee Lauder??

post-20215-1228793117_thumb.jpg

Hello Paulinafan, I can inform you about your questions. This magazine you show in your post it's the Harper's bazaar's Venezolan edition. Next pic, you are right it's an Estee Lauder's pic from 1992 make-up campaigne "Between Sea and Ski", I've got a small one like you. And the second Estee Lauder's pic (b&w) you can find it in the NY times sunday magazine(4th September 1988) wave.gif

Estee Lauder??

post-20215-1228793117_thumb.jpg

Hello Paulinafan, I can inform you about your questions. This magazine you show in your post it's the Harper's bazaar's Venezolan edition. Next pic, you are right it's an Estee Lauder's pic from 1992 make-up campaigne "Between Sea and Ski", I've got a small one like you. And the second Estee Lauder's pic (b&w) you can find it in the NY times sunday magazine(4th September 1988) wave.gif

Also, that b&w Estee Lauder ad is available in Vanity Fair US edition, September 1988 in a whole 8-page advertising spread that appeared in that issue for Estee Lauder.