Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

If I remember right, she had several Cosmo covers and a Mademoiselle.

yeah, a lot of people think Carine is Paulina, they both had long brown hair, blue eyes ...and they even appeared in the same campaign. :blink:

holtiesbq5.jpg

revlonpaulina85el3.jpg

joeh - nice example! I've seen this one mistaken before. There's also some kind of Clairol haircolor ad (like a color-wash or something) that I've seen Carine in and people ALWAYS think that's Paulina!

wow i love this thread! i never thought there were so many pictures of paulina that are still unknown to me... :wub:

thanks everyone here for making it all possible

any how, i didn't see any linea italian pics so here are some for your enjoyment. i will upload the inside layout shortly ;)

post-18529-1199780310_thumb.jpg

post-18529-1199780446_thumb.jpg

wow i love this thread! i never thought there were so many pictures of paulina that are still unknown to me... :wub:

any how, i didn't see any linea italian pics so here are some for your enjoyment. i will upload the inside layout shortly ;)

welcome to the forum :wave:

welcome to the forum :wave:

thanks Joeh! :wave:

Oh, as I said above, the left one came form People magazine and the right in thinking about it, came from Harper's Bazaar but I haven't a clue as to what issue. The People one came from 'The Most Beautiful People in the World' issue but not sure what date.