Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

does anyone have more pictures from the Solstice Sunglasses event? i've seen a handful floating around tumblr, but they've all been edited!

I've been on the hunt for them, but I'm having no luck! :banghead: I've only seen them on a photo agency website.

does anyone have more pictures from the Solstice Sunglasses event? i've seen a handful floating around tumblr, but they've all been edited!

I've been on the hunt for them, but I'm having no luck! :banghead: I've only seen them on a photo agency website.

hopefully a few turn up! thanks for searching bb :')

Looks like lily has found a godmother to her child... :blush:

Erin Heatherton@ErinHeatherton

Just meet my god baby.. Can't stop crying. I've never seen anything so perfect and beautiful in my life. So in love @LilyAldridge

EDIT: I'm also thinking this crazy thought.....erin went to spain like a month ago, and it was for no particular reason (vacay? I doubt she'd be on vacay in spain for 2 days) I really hope she was doing some non VS work....like some Vogue spain work :brows:

awww hey np about the pics.. thanx for appreciating what I post ;) ...and how sweet the news huh? Little Dixie Pearl. I had thought thats where she was this weekend when she was talking to Emily Ward about being excited to see her since she and Lily there. Im so happy she did make it. Been awaiting some news. Ok now awaiting pics! Wish I could see her holding that sweet little baby. Shes going to be a great God Mommy <3

Oh my gosh that tweet :wub: so sweet, bless her heart!

Oh katchitup don't get me all excited about the possibility of new non VS work!! I was thinking the same as you about her short visit to Spain, I've got my fingers crossed for some new editorial stuff :D

Victoria's Secret models have been getting ready for thier Pelotonia Soul Cycle spinning class in the fight against cancer. Been coaching them best I can but their advise to me-relax just a little more in the group shots. Doing best I can-have a great Tuesday!

post-42054-0-1446117160-28089_thumb.jpg

russell james facebook