Bellazon

Sarah O'Hare
Thumbnail

dna

?

do some have this ads of her? - bigger and better. . . . .. ??

post-5603-1230573542_thumb.jpg post-5603-1230573536_thumb.jpg post-5603-1230573524_thumb.jpg

post-5603-1230573603_thumb.jpg post-5603-1230573617_thumb.jpg post-5603-1230573677_thumb.jpg

I just saw this somewhere, and now I can't find it! Grrrr.

:anger:

While looking, I stumbled onto this gallery of images from LIFE, many new to me:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...G=Search+Images

I suppose it's not really a gallery, but service through Google. Apparently you can query images with "source:".

While looking, I stumbled onto this gallery of images from LIFE, many new to me:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...G=Search+Images

I suppose it's not really a gallery, but service through Google. Apparently you can query images with "source:".

Excellent resource! Thanks Steve. (Y)

Just add your model of choice in place of Sarah's name.

• 2 weeks later...
she's aged well!

:) agree . . . . she looks fantastic

She does indeed!

Taken (by me) at the 2006 Australian Motocycle Grand Prix round at Phillip Island. Sarah looks on as hubby Lachlan is taken for a spin (that she organised for his 40th) on the two-seat GP Ducati. :D

soh100ts9.th.jpg post-16964-0-1446023507-72421_thumb.jpg post-16964-0-1446023507-78239_thumb.jpg soh103gl5.th.jpg

she looks amazing, even in her advanced old age :rofl:

actually... shes kinda glowing in your pics, phil.. i like

pic 3 the best :yes:

i love the Oz vogues too!!! :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, all you model ID hounds. I think this is Sarah, but I'm not sure.

These are from the 1997 film The Blackout, directed by Abel Ferrara. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118734/ There is no mention of Sarah in the cast list, and she is only on screen for a couple of shots, and never without :gocho: , but I think this is her. She says only a couple of very short sentences, but the accent sounds Australian (hard to tell when she only says two words at a time). Claudia Schiffer is definitely in this film.

In a previous Ferrara film, Carrie Nygren was part of the cast (as the gun-wielding personal assistant to Christopher Walken's eponymous drug kingpin, The King of New York). So I think there is (at least a little) history of A-list fashion models appearing in Ferrara films.

I tried to get a profile from each side, and a close-up. I think this is Sarah. What do you think?

ohs1em1.th.jpg

ohs2yv7.th.jpg

ohs3pa9.th.jpg

ohs4tw9.th.jpg

Alright, all you model ID hounds. I think this is Sarah, but I'm not sure.

These are from the 1997 film The Blackout, directed by Abel Ferrara. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118734/ There is no mention of Sarah in the cast list, and she is only on screen for a couple of shots, and never without :gocho: , but I think this is her. She says only a couple of very short sentences, but the accent sounds Australian (hard to tell when she only says two words at a time). Claudia Schiffer is definitely in this film.

In a previous Ferrara film, Carrie Nygren was part of the cast (as the gun-wielding personal assistant to Christopher Walken's eponymous drug kingpin, The King of New York). So I think there is (at least a little) history of A-list fashion models appearing in Ferrara films.

I tried to get a profile from each side, and a close-up. I think this is Sarah. What do you think?

ohs1em1.th.jpg

ohs2yv7.th.jpg

ohs3pa9.th.jpg

ohs4tw9.th.jpg

Not her! After a lot of looking I compared her teeth :blink: to the pics I shot above of Sarah. Sarah's canines are shorter than the next teeth, while the girl in the movie pics has canines longer than the adjacent ones!

I can't believe I just did that. :p :wacko:

I think this is Sarah. What do you think?

Not her! After a lot of looking I compared her teeth :blink: to the pics I shot above of Sarah. Sarah's canines are shorter than the next teeth, while the girl in the movie pics has canines longer than the adjacent ones!

I can't believe I just did that. :p :wacko:

CSI Melbourne.

You make a good case, Phil. (And there is also the tattoo (missing on the R shoulder). That could have been covered by make-up, but it's another negative.) You're also the only person in this conversation to have seen the woman in person. :)

However, I am not yet entirely persuaded that this is not Sarah. I might be stubborn. I might be stipud.

But, I have this:

post-3324-0-1446023508-77792_thumb.jpg

From Sarah O'Hare Magazine. http://www.sarahohare.150m.com/index.htm

And the thing is, the screencaps are from a movie released in 1997. The film is probably shot in 1996, but footage could have been shot as early as 1995, or even earlier. And I am going to argue with respect to the 2006 pictures you reference (and which I would like to thank you again for -- seriously -- thank you), that high-rent fashion models are just the type to have their teeth reshaped even a minute fraction to correct a perceived asymmetry in their smile. I don't know when the above picture is from, but it looks very similar to me, Phil. :evil: