Bellazon

Penelope Cruz
Thumbnail

chiva474128

Penelope and Javier Kiss and Cuddle on Barcelona

Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz shared a passionate kiss in Barcelona, Spain, earlier today. The couple usually stays away from public displays of affection, but this time they held hands, embraced, and cuddled close for their lunch date and stroll. A few months ago there were rumors that Penelope is expecting, and the flowy shirt might reignite interest in the story. The actress also recently spoke about her desire to have children, more so than marriage. She said, "I want to have babies one day but not right now. When I do it I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life. I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children." It's rare to see these two blissfully in love, and we can't help but also point out — she is wearing something sparkly on that certain left hand ring finger. Just saying.

post-19430-0-1446024459-32397_thumb.jpg

Penelope Takes a Solo Shopping Trip

2009npx.jpg

Penelope Cruz did some shopping in Barcelona yesterday in her flowy white shirt. She was recently spotted getting kissy with Javier Bardem, and has also been sharing her ideas on marriage and kids. Whether or not they've got big plans for their future together, we're just excited that one of the hottest couples of Hollywood is still going strong.

post-19430-1247175906_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1247175972_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1247176026_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1247176061_thumb.jpg

Penélope Cruz: Kids, Si; Husband, No

post-19430-0-1446024477-95995_thumb.jpg

Penélope Cruz is a perfectionist in all areas of her profession, something the Spanish-born star admits she carries over into her personal life.

“Every time I make a film, I feel like it’s my first time … I always think they could fire me,” the Oscar winner, 35, tells the August issue of Psychologies magazine in the U.K. “I’ve ruined my own happiness and created problems with my friends because of this tendency. It takes discipline for me to stop worrying.”

She adds, “I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective.”

Someday that might just come in handy. Currently linked to fellow Spaniard Javier Bardem – about whom Cruz would only say, “He’s a wonderful man, a great actor” – she does admit that she definitely desires kids.

“I want to have babies one day but not right now. When I do it I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life,” says Cruz. “I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.”

Appropriately enough, Cruz’s next film is kid-friendly. She voices a gerbil spy named Juarez in Disney’s G-Force, which hits theaters July 31.

penelope-cruz.com