Bellazon

Hey BZ

okay I will keep Kaka and you take his wife :rofl:

omg are you serious ? that sucks, but if it's football I would wake up anytime!

what are you planning to work as?

I told my friend who is also a football fan we better get a satelite so we get to watch some games at the apartament, so we did!!! :D

the colors in the helmet are weird to me but still cool bc they are DAFT PUNK!!!!!

I want a share of Kaka and you can have a share of his wife! and no MJ inolved in any of this please :ninja:

It's always worth it :yes: I can't wait for the start of the new season :drool:

I'm planning to be like you - an intern :hell yea!: but an intern psychologist hopefully

hahahaha I wish I had someone in my apartment I could manipulate <_< but I live in a house... and my parents don't want to pay for anything of mine...I have to convince them that is a good idea to get cable and that it is their idea...somehow :shifty:

silver or gold? they are robot-ish colours they can't be weird :p

:rofl: I dont want MJ in this yuck ! I will cover my eyes if I see tinkerbell :|

Me too, Im still waiting to see which underdogs are gonna rule this season :D

cool! my dad is a sports psychologist, :woot: wohoo interns :woot:

OMG no cable, how many channels do you get then? :| tell them its an emergency and you need to learn whats cool on tv :)

The only prob. with my apartament I live next to dumb asses who have anger problems :whistle: I just sit there listening to them while Im eating my popcorn... Im waiting to see who leaves a hole in the wall first

:rofl: okay robot-ish colors it is

:rofl: I dont want MJ in this yuck ! I will cover my eyes if I see tinkerbell :|

Me too, Im still waiting to see which underdogs are gonna rule this season :D

cool! my dad is a sports psychologist, :woot: wohoo interns :woot:

OMG no cable, how many channels do you get then? :| tell them its an emergency and you need to learn whats cool on tv :)

The only prob. with my apartament I live next to dumb asses who have anger problems :whistle: I just sit there listening to them while Im eating my popcorn... Im waiting to see who leaves a hole in the wall first

:rofl: okay robot-ish colors it is

If you saw Tinkerbell you would go blind because it is so ugly :pinch:

Do you follow any leagues or teams in particular in Europe?

Really? He should work for a sports club hahahaa! How long do you have to be an intern for? I have to be one for 2 years <_<

Normal TV only has... :cry: 5 channels :cry2: I don't watch TV much though :/ then again it would be nice to have ESPN and not go out in the middle of the night to watch futbol. If I had cable I think I would stay home eveyday though and do nothing like a couch potato :|

hahahahaaha why don't you knock on the door next time they have a fight and go in and sit down with your popcorn. Tell them you're there to watch the fight :lullaby:

robot-ish colours :clap: C3PO or whatever its name is in Star Wars is gold as well :yes:

I think so too! :rofl:

I try to watch a little bit of everything, but since the dumb tv wont let me view many european games, I can only judge from a couple games I catch.

Same here 2 years of being a slave :/

f... fiv... fi... fiv... five?!?! cinco?!?! cinque?!? cinq ?!?! cha..? channels?!?!?! :|

Im not a couch potato but still watch some shows.

Maybe I will, they always leave the door open anyways :laugh:

I haven't watched Star Wars since I was like 10 :rofl: I think Im starting to forget it by now...

But I do remember that robot.

Not many European games? What's the point of having a sports channel then? Sounds to me like you need ESPN :yes:

2 years :cry: but then I can get to mess with people's heads without being supervised :shifty: so it is well worth the wait :evil:

I know! it's like a form of torture. Only 5 channels *sniff*

Who could forget that robot? It was like a giant golden dildo :|

I do need ESPN!!!

:nicole: then those 2 years would leave great memories for you, Im being watched by cameras so not sure I could get away with anything

I thought cable had at least 10 or something my channels go to from 4 - 9926 :|

I didn't think of the robot as a giant golden dildo :woot: Maybe that's why the Star War conventions got too wild :shock:

That's like saying chuckie was your sex slave :rofl:

I do need ESPN!!!

:nicole: then those 2 years would leave great memories for you, Im being watched by cameras so not sure I could get away with anything

I thought cable had at least 10 or something my channels go to from 4 - 9926 :|

I didn't think of the robot as a giant golden dildo :woot: Maybe that's why the Star War conventions got too wild :shock:

That's like saying chuckie was your sex slave :rofl:

hahahaha why are you being watched by cameras? that would make murdering people impossible :no:

I want all those channels :| Actually I'm pretty sure that if I got cable it'd just be ESPN and Liverpool TV :ninja:

Everyone loves C3PO :shifty: Chuckie? my sex slave? :blink:

I know I can't murder anbody :/ Too bad my job is the opposite of that :laugh:

I just have too many channels!!! One time I found this channel where this asian lady was teaching you math it was freaky, I have games and free movies on it which is not bad either, Im glad im not a couch potato :ermm:

Is that why you like star wars? :brows:

I use to watch chuckie when I was little :rofl: It was better than Barney :laugh:

I know I can't murder anbody :/ Too bad my job is the opposite of that :laugh:

I just have too many channels!!! One time I found this channel where this asian lady was teaching you math it was freaky, I have games and free movies on it which is not bad either, Im glad im not a couch potato :ermm:

Is that why you like star wars? :brows:

I use to watch chuckie when I was little :rofl: It was better than Barney :laugh:

true :laugh: but murdering is so fun...or are you saving them so you can murder them when they are in the prime time of their lives? :shifty:

bahahahahaha I want to be a couch potato :nicole: Do you have room for one more at your house? :ninja:

Yep. Star Wars and the Oscars :shifty:

What? :shock: You're crazy :chicken: but I'd have to agree with you. Anything is better than Barney :|

I don't think Im planning to kill anybody yet.... Does it mean I have to make a list? :dontgetit:

I would want to be a couch potato if I got payed for it :D and yes I do have room :rofl:

the oscars too? :laugh: everytime the name oscar reminds me of those oscar meyer weiners

As a kid I was pretty weird, use to watch the discovery channel, history channel, chuckie :brows:, those weird opera singers, teletubies, ninja turtles, flinstones, popeye, casper, sesame street, the jetsons, scooby doo and more random channels that im forgetting...

Do you still remember the theme song? :|

Barney is a dinasaur from our imagination and when he's tall he's what you call a dinosaur sensation Barney's friends are big and small they come from lots of places after school they meet and play and sing with happy faces Barney shows us lots of things like how to play pretend ABC's and 123's and how to be a friend Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him Barney can be your friend to If you just make-believe him!

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :|

:idk: I find a list easier to work with because my memory is poor and I have such a huge list of people that I want or need to kill, but whatever works for you :idk:

That is my ultimate dream! sleeping, eating, watching TV and getting paid for it :woot: Does that room have my name on it? :shifty:

The Oscars are gold and phallic too :yes: hahahaha weiners :shifty:

Ninja turtles (Y) The rest are freaky! but at least you remember what you used to watch when you were young. I don't remember much about my childhood :|

I don't remember the theme song and I don't ever want to. Those memories are repressed for a reason you know :| *adds Barney to To Kill list*

Hm... okay Im gonna start watching people and adding them to my HIT LIST :shifty:

The room COULD have your name on it :laugh:

whoever invented the word weiner is a genious :woot:

I can still remember some stuff, but not alot. Did you forget your childhood already? or did the ninjas take over your memory?

How could my parents ever let me watch a stupid purple dinasaur :|

hurrah for using a list :clap: who's on it if you don't mind me asking :whistle:

does that mean I'll need to come over and check it out? It doesn't matter if I don't have a room. I'll just sleep on the couch in front of your TV :drool:

and the word lisp :evil: :rofl:

I can't remember anything :cry: It must be the ninjas. They can steal memories :ninja:

hahahaha there is something wrong about Barney. He's always hanging around little children :|

nobody yet... but it could change anytime :shifty:

:rofl: I have a room and in front of the couch its a big 46 '' wide tv my parents bought for me :woot:

lisp is a funny word and when people have a lisp :laugh:

then my memories with chuckie might of been to scary for them to steal them from me :|

just like someone you know with tinkerbell :ninja:

I want regular updates! *subscribes*

Really? Goodbye Sydney, hellooooooooo Destiny's couch :woot: cable... 46"... :drool: I will live on your couch for the rest of my life :yes:

so cruel, yet so funny :laugh:

Maybe they just left it there because they didn't like Chuckie. Seriously, Chuckie? Who would like him? :p

What? you mean Persuazn has seen Tinkerbell as well? :|

regular updates on the list? My neighbors are on that list :|

I was outside the door when they started yelling at each other again yesterday, so Im watching for them.

couch potato in my house !!! :nicole:

It's weird when you hear someone who speaks spanish with a lisp, the spaniards think were weird when we have no lisp. :hehe: so the word works out in the end. Or when people can't roll their R's :rofl:

Apparently me :D I never liked his wife :| and I think they had a kid too in the end

:rofl: not many people on here have seen tinkerbell

regular updates on the list? My neighbors are on that list :|

I was outside the door when they started yelling at each other again yesterday, so Im watching for them.

couch potato in my house !!! :nicole:

It's weird when you hear someone who speaks spanish with a lisp, the spaniards think were weird when we have no lisp. :hehe: so the word works out in the end. Or when people can't roll their R's :rofl:

Apparently me :D I never liked his wife :| and I think they had a kid too in the end

:rofl: not many people on here have seen tinkerbell

bahahahaha but they're good entertainment value! it'd be a pity to kill them :(

Did you have the popcorn ready? You should charge other people to watch as well. You could make your own business :o

My job is to make my own personal ass groove in your couch :yes:

Hahahahaha that is weird, Nouve was talking about that some time ago. So is the proper pronounciation for an s, z or c pronounced with a lisp or is it just a Spanish thing and other Latin American colonies don't pronounce it with a lisp? Flied Lice? :laugh:

You suck for liking Chuckie :ninja: That is freaky... like puppet sex :pinch:

I'm special :clap: I've seen Tinkerbelle many times :D

MINJAS!!!! :laugh:

that's where I got the word from :yes: they're sneaky sons-of-bxtches :ninja: