Bellazon

Bianca Balti

DAY IN THE LIFE: BIANCA BALTI, DOLCE&GABBANA MODEL OFF DUTY

post-22656-0-59251100-1411809706_thumb.j

Photo: Victor Demarchelier

As the face of Dolce&Gabbana’s Light Blue fragrance campaign, Bianca Balti usually spends her time on shoots, getting hair and makeup done, traveling, meeting editors, and conducting interviews. But what a day like for the Italian beauty when she’s off duty? We grabbed a few minutes with the model when she was in town celebrating the launch of two Light Blue limited scents (Escape to Panarea and Discover Vulcano) to find out–including her healthy obsessions and what life is like in her other role, Mom.

7:30 a.m. Wake up and have a cup of coffee with half and half, while sitting in the garden answering emails.

9:00 a.m. Take [my daughter] Matilde to school

10:00 a.m. Hot Yoga

11:30 a.m. Tidying and cleaning up the house. Then, onto chores for the day. I go for a ride on my bicycle to the grocery store.

2:00 p.m. Watch some ”home renovations” TV shows

4:00 p.m. Go pick up my daughter and take her to her play date or to sport practice or to the park or to the beach

7:00 p.m. I meet with my girlfriends to have some quality chit chat

8:00 p.m. Time to cook and eat dinner, and maybe watch an episode of CSI: Las Vegas with my daughter

9:00 p.m. Tuck Matilde into bed. Sit on the couch with my partner, start to watch a movie, but end up going to bed….

10:30 p.m. Make a list in my head of all the things I have to be grateful for that happened during the day so that I can have sweet dreams!

Source: glam.com