Bellazon

Bianca Balti

Remember a shirt skinny guy with somewhat long hair over his face? He is from a band called Cats. She has a tat to on her arm that says cat. I'm on vacation right now, when I return I'll find some pics to show you. :-)

I'm afraid I don't remember anything about this guy (I'm sure that Cats is not the kind of music I'm used to listen to. No offense, of course). But I really appreciate your kindness. Flower%20for%20you.gif And I had no idea about her tattoo. I had never noticed it.

I'll wait for your return (I'll know more about this man finally). Enjoy your holidays, Veronika! :hug:

Ooh I don't listen to his music either haha, not at all, i've just read about him before but it was a long time ago and i dont remember where :p

Thank you!!!!

Thanks for all the updates! :heythere:

Just a few pics i grabbed :p

his name is Francesco Mele

They seemed to be everywhere last year.

Thank you very much, Veronika! :flower: I can't remember if I had seen him before. Probably not. But looking at him, I can't help thinking something hateful. Love and relationships are not about appearance (and maybe they shouldn't be) but it's surprising how many women who are considered among the most beautiful in industry (not to say in the world) tend to choose men who are...average looking? weird looking? (whatever you want to call them. I guess you know what I mean. I wouldn't like to be offensive) I know that beauty is a matter of personal taste but even so, it's surprising to me. And I'm not thinking only about Bianca.

Thanks for the pics. They were a finding to me.

Nargis Magazine. September 2014 (Preview).

post-86567-0-1446088383-48789_thumb.jpg

Nargis Magazine Backstage Video.

Bianca will be the face of Alessandro Angelozzi Couture (Bridal). The pictures for the campaign were taken in Rome by Fabrizio Ferri and this is the link for some pictures of the backstage.

http://www.elawedding.it/blog/item/427-bianca-baldi-in-alessandro-angelozzi-couture.html#.VBdmWIFnz9k

Flare flew to New York City to stage our very own ultra–Dolce & Gabbana tableaux on the rooftop of a $30-million Manhattan townhouse. Light Blue’s campaign stars, David Gandy and Bianca Balti, posed like the seasoned pros that they are, despite the 40-degree scorcher, moving silently in sync after so many days shooting the official campaign together with Mario Testino in Capri.Foxy, young fashion photographer Victor Demarchelier (son of Patrick) captured our scene, and the resulting image pops with the Italian sensuality, bold colours and luxe patterns the label is known for.

post-22656-0-74478600-1411806324_thumb.p

Source: flare.com