Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

David and Sam at VFestival 2013 source Getty Images

'No negative comments please I think its nice he has a girl in his life he deserves to be happy whether they are still together or not. " "I love his jeans and jacket together looks really nice and I love how he puts things together. :-) xx" 

for once Heather I agree with you, so many nasty comments about mainly Sam on other sites, as long as he is happy surely that's the main thing, and they do look very cute together, thank you for the pics :)

thanks yes he looks great in new massimo ads as well :-)

Heather, you have stated that you manage a fan page for David. Recently, you have started "tagging" photos with your own page info prior to posting them here. Apparently, you are not aware that the photos belong to the brand or photographer--not to the person who posted them. Since you clearly feel compelled to promote your own page, please do so in a signature like everyone else--not by tagging the work of others.

Since it clearly bothers you that I shared my page then don't comment its clear and simple but since you prefer to be  negative and toxic then you should clearly realize that isn't very healthy. Very sad  all that  negativity,  this thread is supposed to be sharing up to date on David Gandy's work and not about being negative. I am sure David if he read those things he would think how nice people support him and how pathetic others are to be so rude . You need to smile and be less of a negative person words to live by :-)