Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

David and Sam at VFestival 2013 source Getty Images

'No negative comments please I think its nice he has a girl in his life he deserves to be happy whether they are still together or not. " "I love his jeans and jacket together looks really nice and I love how he puts things together. :-) xx" 

post-78104-0-34100900-1376796337_thumb.j

post-78104-0-99467200-1376796344_thumb.j

post-78104-0-70694100-1376796349_thumb.j

'No negative comments please I think its nice he has a girl in his life he deserves to be happy whether they are still together or not. " "I love his jeans and jacket together looks really nice and I love how he puts things together. :-) xx" 

for once Heather I agree with you, so many nasty comments about mainly Sam on other sites, as long as he is happy surely that's the main thing, and they do look very cute together, thank you for the pics :)

Marks and Spencers 2013  Side note hopefully he at least smiles once in the new Marks and Spencers ads like last time that would be lovely :-) 

Heather, as another member has already said to you, the client determines what "look" fits their campaign--not the model. David could smile in 90% of the photos taken on the shoot, but we will only see the ones selected for release by the client. Furthermore, a broad smile is more typically seen in catalogue work--not high fashion or high-end brand campaigns. Feel free to convey your desire for 'more smiles' to Marks & Spencer, but it is pointless to keep nattering on about it here.

Marks and Spencers 2013  Side note hopefully he at least smiles once in the new Marks and Spencers ads like last time that would be lovely :-) 

Heather, as another member has already said to you, the client determines what "look" fits their campaign--not the model. David could smile in 90% of the photos taken on the shoot, but we will only see the ones selected for release by the client. Furthermore, a broad smile is more typically seen in catalogue work--not high fashion or high-end brand campaigns. Feel free to convey your desire for 'more smiles' to Marks & Spencer, but it is pointless to keep nattering on about it here.

Since your the one who is bringing it up I guess you answered your own question . lol 

for once Heather I agree with you, so many nasty comments about mainly Sam on other sites, as long as he is happy surely that's the main thing, and they do look very cute together, thank you for the pics :)

Thanks yes, I feel like whoever he is dating ext isn't our business truth be told I could careless about his personal life.. I am more interested in his work and his charities :-) oh and his blogs are a nice read <3

Heather, you have stated that you manage a fan page for David. Recently, you have started "tagging" photos with your own page info prior to posting them here. Apparently, you are not aware that the photos belong to the brand or photographer--not to the person who posted them. Since you clearly feel compelled to promote your own page, please do so in a signature like everyone else--not by tagging the work of others.

Heather, you have stated that you manage a fan page for David. Recently, you have started "tagging" photos with your own page info prior to posting them here. Apparently, you are not aware that the photos belong to the brand or photographer--not to the person who posted them. Since you clearly feel compelled to promote your own page, please do so in a signature like everyone else--not by tagging the work of others.

well since I love his style here but his own personal style is even nicer :-) he is very sharp and even in plain jeans and leather type jacket he looks handsome but, he's more then looks I could see him doing documentary on cars or something he has many opportunities besides modeling :-)