Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

ain't sure if it's true but i think that Lindsey doesn't want to work more than VS and some shoots here and there. I mean she did had a HF past and she could keep that if she want it. Like most of the angels do, they shoot few days for the catalogues, they are going to the events and they get paid well for that so they might don't want to work. I would be happy if i could earn a lot without working everyday (not saying that they aren't working hard but they just don't shoot everyday)

Victoria’s Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson Gets Crafty With Her New Jewelry Line

Lindsay Ellingson has been a model for almost ten years now, walking runways for the world’s top brands—from Dior and Chanel to Givenchy and Michael Kors—though she is most prominently known for her five year tenure as a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Once a stranger to the fashion industry, the California-born model left college after being scouted by an agency and flown to Paris for Couture Fashion Week. Ironically, the book-smart beauty has now become a designer herself, with the launch of her jewelry line Goldie Knots coming this spring.

For years Ellingson has been making bracelets for herself (a craft she learned from her mother), but they eventually caught the eyes of her friends who all wanted one of her intricate creations. Hence, Goldie Knots was born. The delicate bracelets are made of knotted silk and 14-karat gold, and will retail for $150 to $250 on her website when it launches in a few months. Even better? As a fervent animal lover, Ellingson plans to donate part of the profits to the Humane Society of the United States to help out her furry friends. Talk about a real-life angel.

instyle.com