Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

I'm really pissed off with VS,

Lindsay is such a great Model, Beautiful, Sexy and Charismatic (Plus, she always has a good speech in programs, always eloquent and gracious.)

And VS always ignore her, specially now, in the VS Swim 2013 (The videos for example, she never speaks... they left Karlie and Barbara talk, and Lindsay Not, it's funny because the Angel it's Lindsay, not Kloss or Palvin).

And Now, the Valentines Campain, she's out. Really? WTF? Last year, she had one of the most beautiful shoots!!!

I was looking around and well, looks like some Girls (Angels) are shooting for a new campaign, and guess what? Lindsay is out!!!

Seriously, I'm tired of seeing VS treating Lindsay like she was invisible, or like she was not good enough.

Lindsay should leave VS (I really think she would have more work and more recognition, maybe, who knows, she could do TV or Movies too.) because what they are doing to her is so humiliating.

Sorry for the rant (and for my bad english, it's not my native language), but I'm tired of seeing so much injustice to her.

None of their models are doing all the campaigns though. She was just recently heavily featured in the spring look book and no other Angel beside Ale and Candice were so it's not like she's gone or anything. Sure VS underuses her, but there have been worse times.