Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

Poor dear, I don't think there is a fansite dedicated to our beautiful Lindsay Ellingson, and that's truly a pity because she is such an interesting model. I can be wrong (and I hope I am), but I've looked a little around the web and the only things I found about Lindsay was her profile on famous fashion site.

You can have a look on this one for infos (but I'm pretty sure you'll know all the things they told about her):

http://nymag.com/fashion/models/lellingson/lindsayellingson/

But we can hope than a fan will open a site one day! It must be wonderful because she deserves it!

Rosewitha, it's really nice to answer me! :kiss::kiss: This thread is really quiet and I feel a little alone. Thanks to be here! :heart: I love your link! And I also think it's a pity that Lindsay hasn't a website. :cry: I'm a big fan of her, you know!

• 2 weeks later...

Before I saw your post, I dind't know Lindsay was in the H&M magasine. I just regret she is not part of the summer campaign with all the models (you know Lara, Daria and co), because she would have been the most fabulous of them all! but I'm pretty sure it will happen one day. Lindsay has a really big potential (Y)

Oh Edernez, thank you soooo much for all the pics you found about Lindsay :hug: . I love all of them, but if I had to make a choice, I think I'll tell you my favorite pic is the first one :heart::heart: .

Lindsay looks always incredible. I don't understand why we don't see her more. She should be everywhere: she is born to be a supermodel. At the moment I'm dreaming to see her in front of many, many, many HF campaigns. It would be so nice, don't you think?

It would be very great! I dream to see Lindsay in many campaigns. :heart::heart: But there is such a competition in modelling! And it's difficult for her cause in HF, there is some very famous models, who play in the same category, like Lily Donaldson, Natalia Vodianova, Jessica Stam or Maryna Linchuk (all the beautiful blonds with something special). And in the commercial way, there is Candice, the VS fav! Not easy! :no::no:

But I also think Lindsay has something very special, even if she is a classic beauty ! She has incredible eyes, which are her signature. I don't believe her carrer don't increase more! We have to cross fingers. I dream to see her again for Dior, or in a Chanel campaign! It would be crazy! :fun: And I hope Victoria's Secret will use her much in next months. I know they prefer Candice, but I don't know why. I think these two girls could bring something very different at the brand and could work together. :yes:

And thanks for all your answers! This thread is soooo quiet! I feel a little alone without you! :hug:

I'm always happy to talk with you. you know, even if I'm a little disapointed to do not see Lindsay everywhere has I wish her, I tell myself that these kind of things always happen in HF world. Has you said, there are so many rivalry! and there are no place for all the fabulous models because HF brands seem to always prefer choosing the more famous one. But there are hollows in every model career (look at Natalia for exemple, next season she was the queen of the moment with so many campaign, and this time it seems she "only" has Vuitton- which is really great). If it's not this season, it would be the next for Lindsay. I think she is one of the beautifulest blond girl in fashion world, so professionals can't continue to ignore her eternaly!

And we forget to talk about another problem : the actresses who steal the job of the models! I can't image how it irritate me!!!! :angry::angry: It's crazy! Someday, I try to list them : Scarlett Johansson (Mango, D&G), Peneloppe Cruz (Mango), Eva Mendes (CK), Megan Fox (Armani), Charlize Theron (Dior), Monica Belluci (Dior), Vanessa Paradis (Chanel), Anna Mouglalis (Chanel), Anne Hataway (Lancôme), Mélanie Thierry (Yves Saint-Laurent), Nora Arnezeder (Guerlain), Kate Winslet (Lancôme), Julia Roberts (Lancome), Keira Knightley (Chanel), Audrey Tautou (Chanel), Liv Tyler (Givenchy), Sharon Stone (Dior), Charlotte Gainsbourg (Balenciaga), Clemence Poesy (Chloe), Naomi Watts (Mugler), Madonna (D&G), all the L'oréal team (except Doutzen, who is a real model) -Eva Longoria, Evangline Lilly, Diane Kruger (also Calvin Klein)... And what about the "singer" Lilly Allen (Chanel) or the jobless Victoria Bekham... You can complete the list as you want, my Rosewitha! You're welcome! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you realize??? How the models could find a job with all theses girls!!! It's impossible! It's a miracle that girl like Miranda, Natalia, Daria, Maryna, Jessica, Lily and all the supermodels could work! I'm very angry about this topic, cause the actresses have already a job (a very good job, very well paid)! I don't think they need so much money (or publicity)! It's not there place! And I believe models are far much better than ALL these girls! And it's another explaination for Lindsay! That's also why she don't have many campaigns... :no::mad:

I'm totaly agree with you about the problems of actresses/singers (in fact more or less famous I have to say!!!) who now bring ALL the major campaigns in HF. To read your list was... very instructive and... totaly incredible. And I'm afraid there are still many you forget (and me too), but as I'm scared I supplie you to don't continue your énumération!

Shame on the HF brands who only uses all these celebrities thirsty with money.

Modelling IS a job (as being an actress). And I think the worse in this story is that most of these celebrities tell in their interviews they see modelling has a stupid job, and the models as poor stupid girls. We have to believe that call of money is stronger than their ideas about modelling!

Maybe you remember, but I have started to speak about it on Miranda's tread a few days ago. I was saying Miranda was the perfect alternative between a star and a model because she is a real model, with all the capacities and the body it requires, and she is also famous (people reconize her easily).

But our poor Lindsay is not in this case. She is not famous, she is simply a model among others, even if she is very pretty and has such a potentiality to show :no: :( :angry: :bellazon: .

Thank for your answer, Rosie! We think the same thing!!!

Did you know Lindsay did the Vogue Portugal in febuary 2009? I never saw this picture! Source : lovemodels. The second one isn't from Vogue - but it's new to me too!

post-37343-1274534758_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1274534769_thumb.jpg

I didn't know she was in Vogue Portugal! What a surprise! Sometimes I miss interesting things... I really love this two pics, especially the cover :heart::heart: . Wish to see her more often in editos (and campaign! I like her so much). Her works are always of great quality.

• 2 weeks later...